Inspire Uplift Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Inspire Uplift

About Inspire Uplift: Get ready to say, "Why didn't I think of that?" as you explore our unique, useful, and problem solving products. These remarkable products will help you deal with life's little and mostly annoying problems in a snap!

1-800-395-7501

contact@inspireuplift.com

5335 NW 87th Ave C109 Ste #388

"Received my order yesterday. Thank your"
Hey Aurora,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We are always trying to improve and make sure every customer has a great shopping experience with us so it means a lot to us seeing your review.

Just as a token of our appreciation here is a coupon code you could use in the future for 10% off your entire order: THANKYOU10

"Some good choices"
Hey Daniel,

"delivery was excellent"
Hey Bernice,

Inspire Uplift
"Inspire carries products I have never seen anywhere else! I have ordered 2 items from them so far, and I’m very pleased with them!"
Hey Deborah,

"Unique items. Helpful"
Hey John,

Inspire Uplift
"Reliable company and product as advertised WELL DONE!!!"
Hey Margaret,

"good !!! 👍👌"
Hey Korchashvili,

Inspire Uplift
"J’aime bien vos produits et j’en suis très satisfaite.Je ne suis jamais déçue !"
Hey Nicole,

Inspire Uplift
"saw product. purchased product. prompt delivery of product from the other side of the world. simple. easy"
Hey Philpott,

Inspire Uplift
"Satisfaction what I ordered. 😊"
Hey Debra,

Inspire Uplift
"Great product works well"
Hey Tetyana,

Inspire Uplift
"Has a good website for items on sale. Easy ordering and placement of items for delivery. Also good notification of delivery. Received purchases made in good condition. Will visit site as necessary."
Hey Elliotte,

Inspire Uplift
"It is an awesome purchase.. It came as advertised!!"
Hey Breck,

Inspire Uplift
"Excellent prices. Excellent tracking. Excellent customer service."
Hey Misty,

Inspire Uplift
"I would give Inspire Uplift 4.5 stars. I have been quite pleased with the quality of the products that I’ve received. Delivery time is a bit slow, but I realize that the merchandise likely comes from China. The follow up (Have you received your purchase? Are you happy with your merchandise?) is attentive, but a little over-zealous at times (rating your experience/posting a photogragh (in my new bra - not!) & new offers frequently. I do not make many purchases on-line & only if I really want/need something that I can’t find locally/retail. Re the next 2 ?s - what is “on time” ? I believe that my order came via Canada Post, but am not sure."
Hey Lesley,

"Is very good 👍😀"
Hey Gabriella,

Inspire Uplift
"Love all the great and unique ideas."
Hey Shannon,

Inspire Uplift
"I so love this product… My dog Lucky actually laid down and fell asleep while I was Trimming her nails… Best product I’ve ever purchased or used to trim her nails… No more hurting her no more bleeding… This is the best… I’m very happy with my purchase of this wonderful nail trimmer…"
Hey Susan,

Inspire Uplift
"I have ordered twice from Inspire Uplift. One item was 'lost' or never delivered and when I contacted the company, they quickly sent another item, as ordered. My second order arrived very quickly and the toys were simply adorable."
Hey Janet,

Inspire Uplift
"This company far exceeds your expectation. Customer service and sales is at its Best."
Hey John,