Instent Industries Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Instent Industries

About Instent Industries: Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of custom printed tents and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, showcasing your products and services and stand out at any event.

lea@instent.com

5402 Research Drive

Telephone
"I found Instent online and I filled out the request for a quote on a custom tent, actually filled out about 3 other requests with different companies. Instent was the first to reply (less than an hour) and understood what I wanted immediately. The ordering process was easy and fast, we received our tent and loved it!!! Thank you so much for doing what you do best. I recommend Instent 100%."
"We are thrilled with our Instent. It really makes our business stand out from all the other sellers at the Farmer’s Market. We really appreciate all of the help they gave us designing our tent. They quickly responded to our questions and were very professional with their help. I would highly recommend them to everyone looking for a pop-up tent for their business."
"The design and quality were fantastic! It makes our business really stand out at events!!!"
"Ins'tent is awesome. Product is exceptional and the service was even better. Thank you guys!"
"Great quality and easy to set up. Highly recommended, will definitely buy from Instent again."
"Our experience with Instent was great. We were needing a couple of pop-up banners for our church in time for Easter and all went according to plan. I was able to submit artwork very easily and the banners arrived right on time and looked great. I would suggest using them if you are needing great signage for your church or business."
"I ordered a tent for Instent and it has proven to be useful at a number of our shows. We needed the portable set-up produced and shipped quickly and they were able to deliver, with great customer service every step of the way. We stand out at most tabling events, because our space is unique and bright. Assembling and disassembling is quick once you get the hang of it."
"We ordered the Tradeshow counter to use for tasting sessions at Supermarkets and such. A great product, good quality, easy to set up and easy ta transport. Very good service from the team form start to finish. Will purchase again in the future with Instent Industries"
"Our custom AirLounge furniture is a favorite of our students on campus. The quality is exceptional, it is easy to use, and easy to store."
"Great product! Extremely easy to create your vision. The representatives are extremely helpful and easy to contact with any questions. We have ordered twice from them and would recommend to all!"
"Working with Ryan and the Instent Industries team was great. As a first time tent-buyer I can say I am thrilled with the designs their group was able to come up with and the quality of the tent is far beyond what I expected. Our Twinstate Technologies team has been happy to have this over their heads during the hot days (and the rainy ones, too) in Northern NY. Thanks Instent team!"
"The tent arrived just in time for our golf tournament and with our logo placement it definitely stood out, staff love the look."
"Our custom tent is beautiful. It is a real eye-catcher at our community events. It was great to work together on the design to include 3 sides of color and the front white with our fantastic logo."
"Everyone was professional and super helpful in creating my marketing master piece!"
"Ins'tent is an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly professional and very helpful with not only design, manufacturing and delivery but also very responsive when I broke a part on my tent. One phone call and the new part was on the way and to my office in just a few days. Not sure how you can find a better promotional materials company to work with. I highly recommend them."
"I really, REALLY enjoyed with working with in’stent! I hardly write reviews but, I really believe in this company. Not only did they work with my budget but, they did everything they can to meet my deadline, which was approximately 10 days from the initial phone call of a quote inquiry! Thank you In’stent for helping us and creating the best tent we we needed, we really appreciated it!! We look forward to working with you again!"
"They did a great job answering all of my questions, helping me out, and shipping my product very quickly. Great company to work with!"
"Customer service was wonderful and the quality of the product we received was excellent. We will definitely be using Instent for future projects."
"Top quality and state of the art. A must have if you set up a display tent a lot. Ultra fast set up."
"Instent has been our go-to for all of our outdoor events and promotions. They very quick, professional, and the quality received is just as impressive. We will continue to be a loyal customer."
Instent Industries is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews