Instent Industries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Instent Industries
Read Instent Industries Reviews

About Instent Industries:

Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of custom printed tents and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, showcasing your products and services and stand out at any event.

lea@instent.com

5402 Research Drive

Great company! We highly recommend using them for any of your pop-up needs. They worked with us and made sure we had exactly what we needed.
Instent is simply the best!! Thank you for all the help!!
Every-time I have to deal with the company it is very positive..they are very helpful and prompt with their assistance !!!
Best tent we ever purchased...has held up very well with the NC ocean winds.
I was referred to Instent by another racers dad.. He told me how good the products were and how great the customer service is...So I called ... And Im glad I did.
I first spoke with Sonny who handled everything...HE'S AWESOME... We love our new tent and accessories. Everything is TOP NOTCH!!
Working with Instent was a pleasure.
I was thrilled with their customer service and knowledge of tents for business
Everyone was so so helpful and accommodating! I needed a replacement tent frame and was able to pick up with in 15 mins. They even set it up for us and put in my car. Really saved us. Thank you for everything.
Everyone there was great to deal with and we're thrilled about how the project turned out. Get tons of great comments every time we use them at an event!
It was such a pleasure working with Instent on my project. I gave them a vision and they brought it to life! My banner for my DJ business came out better than I expected and I'm always getting compliments on it. Thanks so much, Instent!!
Ins'tent staff are very helpful and addressed all of our questions.
The products we ordered more than met our expectations and were shipped on time.
Product was of high quality and came super fast. Their prices were also some of the lowest I had seen for custom Tents. They also edited my design slightly to make it pop!
Instent Industries was a pleasure to work with. Their team was quick with responses as well as providing follow-ups.
The team was very helpful in working to get my order processed in time to take advantage of Black Friday discounts. The proofs were sent to me in a timely manner and the packages arrived on time. Very happy with the team, as they were very kind and helpful.
I’m very excited about our tent - it turned out great. The price was competitive, the communication was always clear and prompt, and the designers were creative and willing to modify several times. Turned out great - thanks!
The tent looked great. The service was awesome. Thanks
Incredible quality! When I opened the tent I was floored with materials used and strength of structure! I look forward to using Instent in the future!
High quality, great experienced, staff are amazing. thank you
We had no idea what we were doing when we ordered this tent. We just knew we saw a company with it tailgating and we wanted one. They were SO helpful - our tent is amazing- have gotten so many great comments and it's easy to put up and take down and sturdy. Would recommend these guys to everyone! (I never write reviews- but honestly they deserved the accolades!!!)
Ordering was easy and the customer service was amazing. The team had my idea and my design ready fast. Any changes that I had were done quick and with a smile. There was great communication on my order up until the time ai received it. Great 1st time experience.
Ins'tent went above and beyond! The customer service was great and they made sure that we were happy and answered all of the questions we had whether big or small. They also offered a discount for my company to use when ordering our umbrella which is never a bad thing! When viewing the photo of the umbrella done and ready to be shipped, my fellow coworker was worried it was not going to be very sturdy and the material looked thin, but we received it and we were BLOWN away by the sturdy thick material and the PERFECT coloring of our company logo!

Thanks again Ins'tent for your awesome product!
Instent Industries is rated 4.99 based on 79 reviews