Intelfin Global Group Reviews

info@intelfin.io

67-68, Hatton Garden, London
EC1N 8JY

Tell us how Intelfin Global Group made you happy
We are already living in the future. Humans are not able to trade as well as AL. Its a fact. A robot unemotionally seeks out opportunities for profit and trades them.
It's amazing how far technology has come that AI can trade so well. Hybrid bot are great. Liquidity pools will be activated soon.
I've been invested in Intelfin for 3-4 months! I've never had a bad trade! Profits are withdrawn fast!
I've been using the platform for a year! I tried all the products during this time! That's what I recommend!
I am totally happy with the bot I activated. Despite the Hibrid Bots floating profit, its always high. Using the bot for a few months only made me more sure I am on the right platform.
Over half a year using both bots! The reinvestment increased my income, so I'm glad I did it!
Intelfin Global Group 5 star review on 22nd October 2022
I live in The Netherlands. Already in the project for 1 year, I withdraw money every month, I invested a little to start with, but I earn 1000 usdt per month, it's about 1000 EURO's)! I really like the hybrid robot + 15% per month, my wife and I are happy)
What I like most about the arbitrage bot is its profitability. The minimum activation is 10,000 USDT. So I started out with a hybrid bot. It's only 1000 USDT to activate.
My income is stable, I use liquidity pools, and I'm interested in hybrid bot too.
Satisfied Fast customer service. Intelfin is ideal for both short-term and long-term investments, congratulations to the team..
I like using a bot. Income statistics are visible in your personal account. Support is always ready to help. This is probably the friendliest crypto community that I have seen. The only negative is that you can only top up USDT, which is not always convenient.
Intelfin Global Group is rated 4.8 based on 11 reviews