Interrent Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Interrent

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Interrent?

Tell us how Interrent made you happy

"We hired a car for a week, taking out excess cover before arriving. I was asked to inspect my 2016 plate corsa in the rain, at night and picked up numerous dents, marks and scrapes, but missed 2 tiny chips on the windscreen. On returning the car I was surprised that after a very cursory glance around the vehicle the person zeroed in on these 2 chips amongst the dirt and insect splatter. I was taken to the office to check the previous records, which I wasn't allowed to see. And then told I was liable for 400 euros. When I asked to see the supervisor she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Easily the worst customer service experience, ever."
Are you Interrent? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Interrent is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews