Intro Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Intro Travel
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Intro Travel made you happy

"Excellent tour company with excellent leaders ! Travelled Thailand, Vietnam and Bali with this company and loved all 3 thanks to their dedication to ensuring you see the best of the country."
Are you Intro Travel? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Intro Travel receives. Reply Free
"Excellent company with excellent tour leaders. Traveled 3 different countries with them now and look forward to doing more."
"My tour leader was Hannah and she was probably one of the best tour guides I've ever had, and I've done quite a few tours! She was so helpful, kind and funny! I felt like I've got a friend through her now. She was a great help at over coming fears as well, she was just amazing all round! As a company Intro was also really good, I was sent lots of handy and informative documents before I left for my tour."
Intro Travel is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews