Intro Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Intro Travel

How would you rate Intro Travel?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Intro Travel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My tour leader was Hannah and she was probably one of the best tour guides I've ever had, and I've done quite a few tours! She was so helpful, kind and funny! I felt like I've got a friend through her now. She was a great help at over coming fears as well, she was just amazing all round! As a company Intro was also really good, I was sent lots of handy and informative documents before I left for my tour."
Intro Travel is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews