https://www.invcenter.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.invcenter.com/

Tell us how https://www.invcenter.com/ made you happy
invcenter does not want to give me my money back thats when i saw that it is a scam and cannot be trusted this company takes advantages of people and take away their money and i didnt even get a refund
Trading with this guys for like 11 months. Full țime job, my schedule really right. I was really skeptical about this whole thing but eventually I opted for a managed account, and alltho îs a more expensive account they are handling everything. I get monthly withdrawals from them. Reccomend personally Tony Adam, he's working with me since the beggining
My husband invested a percentage of our retirement fund with INVCENTER and started trading. It was looking positive but they kept asking for more money. Some irresponsible trades appeared to be made but a new account manager, managed to recover the account to a positive situation. She recommended further investment for insurance which would guarantee the initial capital and profits. This insurance was to be put in an interest bearing deposit account, with interest paid monthly. Profits to the end of August were good and we requested a withdrawal of $240,000. Things have gone downhill since then, with no withdrawal implemented for months, I became skeptical about invcenter's promise. I was introduced to privycript a tech recovery company to help us get our money from invcenter. It was a bumpy ride because we made all payment to invcenter via BTC but privycript came through and got us our money back. The reality is invcenter is a fraud and I don't thinkthey are involved in any actual trading.
They're really HEARTLESS MONSTERS !!!
Sucking all out of you, only BIG lies !!!
They'll surely left you behind, totally broken.
InvCenter should be destroyed immediatly by law.
They must be stopped and punished as quick as possible !!!
This guys Will persuade you to make a small deposit, then convince you to make a bigger investiment in bitcoins.
To "help" they Will offer to perform the operations for you, entering your pc with anydesk software.
They Will create an account within jubiter, buy bitcoins, and then immediatily send them to their wallet.
When you try to retrieve your money, another guy Will tell you you need to deposit extra money. If you say no, they Will insult you and hang up. And you'll never see your money again.
I traded with these guys, I started with 200gbp, a guy named Tony Adam explained risk management, I added another 2500 gbp to increase the margin and lower the risk. I was signed to an event for Bitcoin, guy told me it lasts for 2 days, took 4 days in total but in the end I banked 7800 net profits. I don't really understand the market but it appears that this guys are good. I withdrew the 5000 back and now I'm still trading with them. On an average they win most of the trades so I'm pleased with this company so far.
I'm working with this platform for a long time and to be honest I'm so happy with the results. I manage to withdraw money and also to deposit very easy.

I recommend it
I like the platform and the staff. It feels like the invcenter are really doing their best efforts for me. The minimum transaction for bitcoin is too high (at least 5 bitcoins) so it’s too risky if you have a small investment (leverage wise) but beside that I’m quite happy. Even if you didn’t trade before you can realize everything about the platform. Experts might say that it’s too simple and there are not enough functions in it but I personally believe that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
https://www.invcenter.com/ is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews