https://www.invcenter.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.invcenter.com/

Tell us how https://www.invcenter.com/ made you happy
The Invcenter team are simply amazing I met a crazy guy named James Morgan who was assigned to be my account manager. James gave me an arbitrage strategy which is related to crypto that he couldn’t do on his own because it requires a partner with South African citizenship and South African bank account. So, we’re doing it together as a great team. I recovered all the losses that I had with previous brokers. Thanks again for the Invcenter team and MY MAN mister James Morgan can’t wait for our next session. Rock & Roll baby best broker ever!!!!!
I learned a lot of new things using the invcenter team. Every new domain serves a new opportunity, I’m glad that I was able to step into the crypto world with such a dedicated team. The stuff is available 24/7, my account manager provides me with long and useful trading sessions and the trading platform is web based which enables easy access from every place all over the world as long as you’ll have internet access. The minimum transaction for bitcoin trades is a bit too big in my opinion as it makes it hard to have access to all trading products for small account like mine but still when taking all metrics into consideration the invcenter deserves the highest ranking.
I like the platform and the staff. It feels like the invcenter are really doing their best efforts for me. The minimum transaction for bitcoin is too high (at least 5 bitcoins) so it’s too risky if you have a small investment (leverage wise) but beside that I’m quite happy. Even if you didn’t trade before you can realize everything about the platform. Experts might say that it’s too simple and there are not enough functions in it but I personally believe that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
I’ve expected to get more profit. Trading platform is very easy to work with. The staff is nice. Deposit & Withdrawals are not fast enough (3-4 business days for a wire transfer sounds too much for me). My trading specialist Mister Leo West should get 5 stars rating but yet again once you put all of those into the equation we’re getting into a pretty decent trading experience but not more than that.
I was always skeptical when it comes to online trading. After few bad attempts I’ve met Steve Nelson from invcenter. We had a slow start as Steve really believes that I should have fundamental understanding about the market structure. The trading platform is very diversified and there is a huge range of trading products. We’re trading Forex, Crypto and individual stocks at the moment. Results are good (about 5% a month) which is more than enough for me as I hate risk and prefer to go with conservative strategies.
I had no experience and was a bit intimidated at the start. Daniel Schiller was with me all the way and I’m very grateful for him and the entire Invcenter team. I’m being notified about big market events and finally have someone who helps me utilizing those market opportunities.
I really liked the trading platform and their staff, both are very user friendly. Intro was great, 2 sessions a week is good enough (wish I could have more). The whats app feature is great as it makes my communication with Mister Giovanni Mosk much easier as I can make the contact from my side as well. Finally, seems like the invcenter has a very good team of market analysts as I'm getting very interesting and efficient market info both via email and whats app. It's not easy now because of the COVID19 but being able to trade from home during the lock down really gave me hope and extra source of income, very appreciated.
https://www.invcenter.com/ is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews