Irvine Acupuncture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Irvine Acupuncture

How would you rate Irvine Acupuncture ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brain Duran

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Irvine Acupuncture in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very clean practice, the physician was calm, knowledgeable and talked me through each procedure before he put and needles in. I would recommend."
Nicole Panucci
Unverified Reviewer
"nice clean location, the treatment I received was very good."
"I went to Irvine Acupuncture 5 times over a 2 month period for 2 different issues. The first reason for visiting was for sever back pain (trapped nerve). The location is very close the the 405, so its easy to get to. The practice was clean my only reservation was that the surgery is shared with a dentist and sometimes it's hard to relax when you can hear the dentist drill. Reza the acupuncturist was very good he was knowledgeable and talk through all of the work he did on my back. Within 2 sessions my back really started to improve. And by the 5th session almost all of the pain was gone. The 2nd time I went to Irvine Acupuncture was for my eczema, Reza managed to help calm my nerves which in turn helped my skin improve. My only reservation was that they tried to sell me expensive supplements that can be purchased only much cheaper. Overall I would strongly recommend Irvine Acupuncture."
Irvine Acupuncture is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews