Irvine BMW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Irvine BMW

How would you rate Irvine BMW ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Irvine BMW in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Today at 11:58 AM I just bought the BMW X5 40e from Irvine BMW. We had one of the best experience in car buying in a very, very long time. I have visited 3 other dealerships and this one seems to be way better customer service than the others (Mckenna BMW is horrible). We were lucky to have Brandon Kim as our sales representative (internet fleet manager). He was very patient, friendly, helpful, accommodating, funny, hassle-free and authentic. They gave us a great deal on the car and made my buying experience very pleasant throughout the whole process and it was also quick and easy. I highly recommend for you to ask for Brandon when shopping for your next BMW."
Irvine BMW is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews