ISA.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ISA.co.uk
Read ISA.co.uk Reviews

jamesc@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard Street

Tell us how ISA.co.uk made you happy
ISA.co.uk 5 star review on 13th July 2016
Dr Alan Rogan BSc PhD FCIOB FCABE Eur Ing
More Photos & Videos
JP Morgan big scam don't go there. Not part of JP Morgan Chase Bankers..
I found the way the different options are presented very clear - much more useful than some other comparison sites. I sent it to my daughter as well.
Very informative, find myself a good ISA account with best return in terms of interest.
Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet.
The website was very useful and informative.
ISA can be confusing at first and this site includes a useful and helpful introduction into the world of ISAs
Excellent website - clear and helpful information about different products - and a trustworthy partner.
Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet.
Really simple to use and all the information was clear with lots of products available. The interest calculator was really handy too. Have bookmarked and will definitely use again.
This was a really user-friendly site, and was very helpful when it came to comparing accounts and choosing my 2016 ISA.
Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet.
If you wish to invest in an ISA this site has it all. A super comprehensive range of simply explained products from all the major companies.
Very knowledgeble company with an extensive
range of services, a great website with loads of useful information.
Nice graphics and easy to navigate
Good advice and professional approach
Very helpful for getting my annual ISA
Clear, concise and very professional outfit with an excellent choice of market leading deals.
ISA.co.uk not only helped narrow down my choices for a Junior ISA but also provided additional practical information that helped demystify the whole process.
Just the site I needed, I have been looking for a suitable ISA for a while, but as there are so many to choose from, find it difficult to find the right one for me.
I found the information on ISA.co.uk very helpful and easy to understand. The site is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.
ISA.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews