iSafeidentity.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeidentity.com

Tell us how iSafeidentity.com made you happy
Larry started on my computer last night and we are finishing up today at 4:30 pm. Larry has done a fabulous job on my computer and there is no way to thank him enough over the internet. But along with my computer he was able to straighten out my finances at my Bank. I seriously believe I could not have found a better man to dig me out of the hole I was in. And once again Larry I wish I could buy you a drink or something. Your lucky you found him
Sincerely; Nick Thayne
I was very satisfied with the help I received.
The reps were very helpful and I'm really glad they were able to get rid of the viruses.Thank You
John was very kind and patient with me.
very helpful!
I have been very pleased with Josh and his prsentation and patience with me. I hope this works for me.
sERVICE WAS VERY GOOD , TECHS VERY GOOD AT THERE JOB. Very easy to talk to and to understand.
My experience with both of the technicians I dealt with today was very positive. They were very curtious and very knowledgeable.
Elaine Hart
I received excellent service from John and would recommend your service to anyone.
Very professional, easy to talk with, and helpful.
Very easy to do....thanks so much
Well, when Larry and I started. I was some what confused. I came down with Parkinson's diesease in March. I am doing better now.
I may have worked Larry over time with questions. But he took pain to get me t to understand. But when I saw Him deleting all this mess on my computer I really enjoyed it.
I am very pleased with Joshua and the final results. All were very patient & helpful.
it was very good to have this done
All were very helpful. They answered all my questions. John was the installer and did a great job.
I am delighted to have iSafeidentity.com.the techs helped to resolve my issues in a timeiy way.I would recomend this service to family and friends.
ifill that jeff did avery good job of tellingv what he has done to help my computer
John was exceedingly helpful in diagnosiing my computer/printer problems and was able to show me on the computer where is had been compromised by adward. This was causingi printing problems in Microsoft Word and causing other issues. He assisted in installing the iSafeShield and iSafeIdentity protection application. Thanks to him I feel better about my computer.
Joshua was very helpful and pleasant
Thanks
LARRY WAS HELPFUL AND NICE..
iSafeidentity.com is rated 4.94 based on 179 reviews