isenselabs.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend isenselabs.com

How would you rate isenselabs.com ?

"Their service is shockingly bad. I purchased the Ajax Quick Checkout extension for Opencart and installed it as per their support documents, but it caused an error on my site and my site did not load anymore, I had to send them several messages before they fixed it. It then got worse. After I installed their extension the payment section of the checkout stopped appearing correctly. After 40+ messages with them they refuse to believe that their extension doesn't work correctly. I even had to pay an external developer to fix it, costing me more than the extension itself! Do NOT buy from this company. Their extension flat out doesn't work and they will go blue in the face denying it instead of fixing it."
isenselabs.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews