isexmachine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend isexmachine.com

Tell us how isexmachine.com made you happy
This thing is perfect!! The length and girth are just about right for me. The detachable suction cup is a nice feature. It makes for a good handle when I'm using it in bed. Would recommend for any other ladies (or guys) who enjoy big ones. I haven't tried it for back door play yet but I'm sure it's great for that too.
Returns & refunds policy was innovative. i had a fault to my products & they were agreed to change it. This was awesome for me
For your better satisfaction & genuine sex partner isex is the best way. I am cool now!
Wife loved it and rocked her world. Its a little light weight so staying in one spot on the bed is a little hard but it does what it is meant to do. Could use a little more power and faster stroking but for the money it will make her happy.
I am very much happy. Shipping was great & secure. I ordered on 08 sept & got it 11th sept. Very fast & professional service!!!
I could not imagine that i would get a sex machine in very reasonable price from isexmachine. Highly recommended!!
Always a high quality service. Refunds & exchanges are easy to do and everything is always packaged well. A great service
Ordered things came quick, received one thing that was wrong but messaged customer service and it was quickly fixed. Would recommend
I will top rate this on all levels but there is a big but(t) ;-) the thing that goes in one's behind needs a lot of lubricate and is thicker than the one's I've used before, but it's not that bad...just a little more lubricate than usually.But otherwise a great product.
Wow that’s big! Fills you up sooo good. Its flexible and soft like the real thing. Its bigger than the picture makes it look, but work your way up to it and its very doable and very worth it.
Looks great, feels great, and the service was excellent. Answered a lot of questions and made me feel comfortable along the process. They also sent me photos of my doll before shipping it, which I really appreciated. Amazing service overall great experience will definitely order from you guys again
Perfect, no issues whatsoever!!
Like their products very much!! Highly recommended!!
I have ordered products from Isex a few times now, and they are one of the best companies around, the order process is simple, customer service is second to none, updated frequently throughout the manufacturing process, 100 percent satisfied, and I will most definitely ordering more products from them again
I always wanted to order a doll but was a bit nervous for the delivery side of things. SSW said they have complete discretion, so I decided to purchase, everything was very streamlined and I don't know what I was worried about! The doll is worth every penny, highly recommended
Excellent Quality Product,Easy to use,feel more comfortable when i use toys.5 STar
The website is very simple to use and the choices make customising easy. The photographs are very accurate with the exception of the skin colour but speaking on the online help it was quickly cleared up. Speaking of the online help, exceptional. It wasn't easy to go through with a purchase but the online help cleared up all my questions as did the frequently asked question. Overall great experience here. Thank you Sinloli...😁😁😁
The website is very simple to use and the choices make customising easy. The photographs are very accurate with the exception of the skin colour but speaking on the online help it was quickly cleared up. Speaking of the online help, exceptional. It wasn't easy to go through with a purchase but the online help cleared up all my questions as did the frequently asked question. Overall great experience here. Thank you..😁😁😁
Purchased a machine from isex yesterday. When the machine arrived I could not believe just how detailed and beautiful she was. The website pictures don’t lie, and the pictures you see are truly accurate and details like hands and feet look real. I would definitely recommend isex to anyone looking to buy a sexy maxhine.
isexmachine.com is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews