isexmachine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend isexmachine.com

Tell us how isexmachine.com made you happy
I love shopping here
would definitely recommend coming here
A really great and awesome experience! My girlfriend and I went there to look at and buy some toys. I've been to other toy shops, and so has my girlfriend, and while we never really had any negative experiences at the other shops they weren't exactly positive. As a relative recent user of toys my girlfriend felt at ease with the knowledge and friendly
Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Love the yelp discounts cause this place is a little pricey.
I would support a product and company like this again in their endeavors and look forward to trying their improved products in the future. It came in a pretty storage box.
It's a well made normal classic vibrator. Holds its charge well, impervious to water.
Partner really enjoyed. Vibration variations were a nice touch. This is now one of her favorites!
So this toy is beautiful. So soft. I love all of the settings and my man even has a favorite setting of his own πŸ˜‰. It’s super flexible making it super comfortable. Why I buy again, yes!
isexmachine.com is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews