IWOOT CS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IWOOT CS
1PM
1PM

Tell us how IWOOT CS made you happy

"My order is a 'main birthday present' which is unfortunately late and without me inquiring about my order I had not been kept up to date to say there was a delay. I had to buy something else to wrap up to make up for the delay in the main gift not arriving. To compensate for the lateness they have offered me a goodwill gesture, so a small credit will be added onto my account. I am still waiting for the delivery, delivery date is currently unknown, so I do hope it arrives undamaged but I am happy with their quick response online. They were very helpful, understanding and friendly. I would still buy and recommend friends to buy from IWOOT.com This is the only issue I have had from IWOOT.com"
Are you IWOOT CS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
IWOOT CS is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews