Jabong Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Jabong

How would you rate Jabong ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
good service the jabong site is very nice site ok

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jabong in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"good service the jabong site is very nice site ok"
Laxmankkide@yahoo.co.in
Unverified Reviewer
"Everything is wrong , unethical and very unprofessional online portal. We just can't trust them."
"Products do not get on the right time...very bed service..jaborn"
Zinia Sharma Madan
Verified Reviewer
"No Not at all a god website. return policy pathetic. I tried to return a shirt and pickup person gave me incorrect slip. When i realized i contacted jabong they said upload the slip you have received. I contacted them thrice but I haven't received my refund. They are so brainless that they said you have uploaded the wrong slip. They didn't concluded that how can i receive any of their return slip if i haven't return anything.I narrated same story again and again to their executives, senior executives but no result. My order number was : 170602361358143 The worst was they have closed my case saying wrong slip."
"nice website jabong for shopping"
"nice website jabong for shopping"
"nice site"