www.janesty.com Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend www.janesty.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.janesty.com made you happy

"If I could give a 0 rating, I would. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes, was informed in small print (after I made the purchase) order would arrive no more than 25 days later. I received 1st pair of shoes 30 days later, and still waiting on the 2nd pair 35+ days later. Reached out to the b.s. "help" center (which is only an email, no phone number) 3 times and STILL have not been taken care of. They offered me a $3 refund on a $78 order! And when I replied that is not satisfactory, I did not receive a reply! I am so incredibly disappointed in how Janesty does business.. Don't waste your time or money.."
"Ordered shoes that never came. 'Customer service' was done only through email, and they kept telling me my shoes would come eventually and to just keep checking (same email was sent in response, each time, form letter style). After a month, I called my bank and had them do a formal inquiry, and got my money returned to me by my bank. Avoid this sham company. Seriously."
"Terrible customer service! At least they answered my email. Shoes were way too small and not even the same color as picture. I would’ve had to pay $15 to return so they offered me %10 and I keep the shoes. Really? I wanted my money back but that is not possible unless you dish an additional $15. Do not shop here! It also took a month to get them."
"This company is a scam do not order . Purchased 2 pairs of shoes and never Received them. Not able to reach a customer service rep either"
"Never received my shoes. This is a scam"
"Buyers beware! Company is a scam. Did not receive item I ordered. Completely different shoe arrived. Horrible quantity, sizing completely off, no receipt or return information. Could not get in touch with them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are out of China."
"BUYER BEEARE!!! This website is a scam and based out of China. I ordered two pairs of shoes and only received one. When I explained this to customer service, they told me to contact the postal service because my package was delivered. Yeah...it was, and there was only one pair in the box. Unreal and incompetent. Don’t buy!!! RUN!!!"
"This company is TRASH and has the worst customer service I’ve EVER experienced. The sandals I purchased were a silver pair and a gold pair. Both sandals came after approximately a whole MONTH I opened the bag to find a STRONG terrible chemical odor that immediately gave me a headache (the sandals came from China which I didn’t know and would have NEVER bought) the Silver pair that should have been all silver was actually silver with pee colored yellow beads and the gold pair had silver beads when they were supposed to be ALL gold. The sizing is in Chinese sizes which they also don’t advertise. So now I have these hideous sandals that aren’t what they advertised, they smell cancerous and give me a headache, AND they don’t fit!!! I emailed the company and have received the worst customer service ever, even after acknowledging that the items they sell is not really what they advertise. I advised them I want a refund and they offered me 20% PLUS they want me to ship the sandals BACK TO CHINA!!! I expect my full refund which they are not agreeing to and they expect me to “bear” the shipping cost after they knowingly are false advertising. This company is a scam and their customer service reps are heartless con artists! Don’t buy ANY of their products!! Instead, just take your hard earned money and flush it straight down the toilet!!!"
"I was skeptical for a while after I ordered shoes from this company that it might have been a scam. However, I received my shoes in the mail today and they are accurate to the web description. I like them a lot. It’s true they aren’t great quality but you have to know that for the price you’re getting. I’d say for the price, I’m very happy!"
"My feet are a bit wide right before the toes. Should work I’m sure. They do fit well otherwise. And they are so sparkly and fun to wear. Absolutely beautiful and perfect for my Vegas trip. They are also comfortable too and easy to walk in!!!❤️👍"
"Really awesome company, super trendy but affordable. My order arrived on time, shoes fit great and look so cute, exactly the same as the picture. I got so many compliments, loveeeee!"
www.janesty.com is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews