www.janesty.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.janesty.com

Tell us how www.janesty.com made you happy

"I was skeptical for a while after I ordered shoes from this company that it might have been a scam. However, I received my shoes in the mail today and they are accurate to the web description. I like them a lot. It’s true they aren’t great quality but you have to know that for the price you’re getting. I’d say for the price, I’m very happy!"
"My feet are a bit wide right before the toes. Should work I’m sure. They do fit well otherwise. And they are so sparkly and fun to wear. Absolutely beautiful and perfect for my Vegas trip. They are also comfortable too and easy to walk in!!!❤️👍"
"Really awesome company, super trendy but affordable. My order arrived on time, shoes fit great and look so cute, exactly the same as the picture. I got so many compliments, loveeeee!"
www.janesty.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews