JaneThreads Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend JaneThreads

How would you rate JaneThreads ?

"I ordered a whole bunch of clothing for my sisters birthday in November 2017. One package never arrived and I have been dealing with customer service January 2018 to get a credit and its nothing but a hassle and excuse after excuse. Save your time and money. This company is a joke."
Jesika
"I was referred to JaneThreads by a friend to buy a mint hoodie. I usually hesitate with online boutiques but I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely recommend. :)"
Jasmine Laffin
"Was referred to JaneThreads.co by a friend. Usually im a bit hesitant to buy from online boutiques but I bought a double hooded sweater and was pleasantly surprised. I actually really love it."
JaneThreads is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews