JaneThreads Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend JaneThreads
2PM
2PM

Tell us how JaneThreads made you happy

"I ordered a whole bunch of clothing for my sisters birthday in November 2017. One package never arrived and I have been dealing with customer service January 2018 to get a credit and its nothing but a hassle and excuse after excuse. Save your time and money. This company is a joke."
Are you JaneThreads? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JaneThreads receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was referred to JaneThreads by a friend to buy a mint hoodie. I usually hesitate with online boutiques but I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely recommend. :)"
"Was referred to JaneThreads.co by a friend. Usually im a bit hesitant to buy from online boutiques but I bought a double hooded sweater and was pleasantly surprised. I actually really love it."
JaneThreads is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews