Jardin Floral Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jardin Floral Design

How would you rate Jardin Floral Design ?

"Very please with the service,the flower was Beautiful"
"Great friendly and fast same day service and beautiful quality. However I asked on the phone and wrote specifically in my notes for an arrangement in whites or reds and they sent pink. That does matter to me and is pretty annoying. I might try them once more because I liked the quality but if it's not the right colors again that would be a deal breaker."
"Fantastic experience, quick delivery and beautiful arrangement...!! Very, very pleased with Jardin—great experience will order from them again....Thank you"
"Came across Jardin Floral Design/Boutique Flowers while searching online for a local florist to make a special bouquet for my wife's upcoming Birthday. While there were several less expensive options (FTD-type businesses, etc. - that even included free delivery)...the quality and variety of beautiful flowers that were displayed on Jardin's website were absolutely breathtaking!!! Once the flowers were delivered, EVERYONE at my wife's business wanted to know who created this incredible arrangement; and how could they get their significant others to send them such an exotic collection? As my wife will attest...the website photos (although perfect) pale in comparison to the beauty of the actual flowers. And, Elaine stands firmly behind her services! When a couple varieties of flowers started to wilt prematurely, Elaine asked that we send her a couple photos taken at different angles to discuss with her supplier. Then, within a couple days - Elaine hand-delivered a totally new arrangement (even switching out to a "Red, White and Blue" theme in honor of the 4th of July)!!! My wife was absolutely floored and brought to (happy) tears to, once again, stand in awe of this deeply personal, heartwarming, ever SO fragrant and lovingly prepared masterpiece of natural beauty! ... (continued bellow)"
"My sister loved the flowers entwined with succulents and said she lnow will use Jardin. She sent me a picture and they were lovely."
"Flowers came on time and very fresh. When I called to place order I was directed to go on line and place order. This almost caused me not to use this florist. Also what was delivered was somewhat different from picture on web page. That said they are not cheap, but high quality. Will use them again for sure."
Jardin Floral Design is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!