Wetherspoons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wetherspoons

Tell us how Wetherspoons made you happy
First time eating in a pub since lockdown back in March. All precautions appeared to be place and I felt quite safe
This was our first trip out since lockdown for food and drinks at the pub and we really enjoyed the experience at out local Wetherspoons (Portland Hotel). They were well organised and the staff friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our food and drinks in a Covid safe environment and are looking forward to our next visit.
Always good food and drinks happy staff can't wait for the summer the blackwood spoons south Wales as a new beer garden
Excellent food, hot, tasty, scrummy scrambled egg on toast, full breakfast and delicious refill coffee and tea for half price of elsewhere!!
Had a very enjoyable meal. The beef burger was cooked to perfection and the chips nice and hot. My partner had the mixed grill, again no complaints with the meal. Decent prices too.
Woodseats Palace, Sheffield. Ordered usual meal, southern fried chicken wrap which I have eaten at many Wetherspoons. Given the cold chicken wrap instead. When I have sent it back and my original ordered meal has arrived it definitely does not taste as usual. It's as if they have sprinkled pepper on it. Spoke to Manager, who says he has only been there for a few weeks and not received any complaints. Well that's ok because somewhere I have eaten for many years I will not be going again.
Exmouth Wetherspoons lovely helpful staff and the best steak and chips ever!!
Wetherspoons is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews