JEI Learning Center Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JEI Learning Center
"Since my son joined JEI, his performance in writing has improved significantly. Mr. Dev Sadanala, the Manager at the JEI Gaithersburg, Maryland office is very patient with the kids and extremely helpful. Mr. Sadanala and his staff are dedicated educators. I like the professionalism I see in the Gaithersburg office."
"Jennifer runs a great center!"
(Irvine-North) - Posted 1 month ago
"My son really likes going here!"
(Irvine-North) - Posted 1 month ago
"JEI is very good for my kids!"
(Auburndale) - Posted 3 months ago
"Extremely pleased with how both my girls have benefited from the services at JEI. Be it the friendly staff or ever smiling Ms. Maryann, the last 2 years have been very easy. I highly recommend the services at this center."
"My son started attending Jei center at Bordentown . He started with Reading and Math program. He improved very significantly his understanding of the articles he read and reflected of a significant improvement in his school performance. He initially hated to do the homework but later on, he developed the habit of doing his homework regularly and with no reminder. The teachers are very dedicated and diligent in their work and I would say that this is the high-value service I ever found for my child. I recommend all parents to consider this as an important. IMP: They go over and beyond to make sure kid understands the concepts and are always available to answer any questions regarding academics as well as sports."
"She is always very friendly and nice to my kids With happy face."
(VA-Lyla Baek) - Posted 6 months ago
"The teachers here are excellent!"
(Alamo) - Posted 6 months ago
"My kids love it here!"
"The Director and instructor help my son to learn."
(South San Jose) - Posted 6 months ago
"We love it here! Both of my sons loves this place! They are so excited to come every week! Thank you for always taking care of the kids!"
(Irvine-North) - Posted 7 months ago