Jen Modest Clothing Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Jen Modest Clothing

Tell us how Jen Modest Clothing made you happy

"Jen Clothing sells both clothing made from other companies, and clothing designed by their own company. I would STAY VERY FAR AWAY from the clothing they designed. I bought a dress that looked super cute in the photo on the website, and when first trying it on it was fine. It did come with a TERRIBLE chemical smell which indicated that it was made with cheap materials in China. I thought the smell might just go away so I kept the dress anyway. Then after a few washes (maybe twice or three times), not only the smell did NOT go away, but also the outskirt SHRUNK. Now the lining is longer than the dress. It's incredibly frustrating, and it's a dress well over $60. With the amount of money paid and plus shipping and the type of quality of clothing I'm getting, I would never buy from them again."
Are you Jen Modest Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love shopping online for clothes because I hate shopping in malls."
Jen Modest Clothing is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access