Jenerg Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jenerg
Read Jenerg Reviews
I love the velvet hoop cover.
Helpful and polite customer service.
Best rhythmic gymnastics store ive seen.
Thank you Jenny for helping us find the right sizes.
Can’t believe how much stuff you have in stock. Hope you can get Chacott in soon
Thank you for fixing our songs.
Ribbons and hoops arrived in time for christmas! Thank you for helping us speed up the delivery.
Appreciate the quick edit. Sounds perfect.
Music sounds amazing. I couldn’t even tell that there used to be words in the song. Great work.
Thank you for judging our routine. The comments were extremely helpful.
Lots of inventory and quick response time. I placed a large order for all of our friends from class and they had everything we needed.
My kids are really happy with their ribbons. Thank you for the quick delivery as well as the cute gift.
My new favorite place to order Sasaki products. I hope they get more brands soon.
Thank you for the rg notebook gift. My daughter loves it.
Surprisingly good selection. Lots of fig products in stock. Competitive pricing in some categories.
My order arrived much quicker than I expected. My last order on another website I had to wait over a month for the sasaki toe shoes to arrive. I will be doing all my orders on here from now on. Great customer service.
i wrote some review text to at least get the ball rolling Just received the jenerg hoop cover. Good quality velvet. Perfect holiday gift.
Got our sasaki and jassy products in record time.
Best rhythmic gymnastics store around!!
Top Quality gymnastics equipment and extremely fast shipping. Thanks