https://jenniferstone.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://jenniferstone.co

Tell us how https://jenniferstone.co made you happy
I ordered a bracelet from them on 9 September 2020 and paid immediately. Since then empty promises and bogus reference numbers. THEY STOLE MY MONEY I AM SURE OF THAT. They even have the cheek to keep on sending me discount offers!
Please do not waste your money.
I placed an order in February this year which I never received. They insist they sent it twice. Then in August they promised me a refund I never received that THEN they promised me a voucher. NEVER received that
They are not replying to my emails or voice messsges. I am £60 short because of them. DO NOT SHOP with then. They are CROOKS
Elizabeth
One of the worst customer service companies I have ever worked with . They do not stand behind their product . Please see picture of my bracelet where the paint is coming off the stones. When I complained they told me I needed to pay another $35 to receive a replacement. That was over six weeks ago if not more and as of today I have not received a refund of the $35 or a bracelet. Sent them an email telling them I do not want the bracelet I want my refund and as of today going along with their great customer service that they do not have I have not received a reply or my refund or in fact the bracelet.
This has been the worst experience I've ever had with a company. I receive only part of my order, and each communication is met with "shipping delays," "we're working on it," etc.

Finally, I received a shipment with a similar tracking number (just a few digits off), but it was a piece of clothing from Korea.

They declined sending it, as they "don't deal in clothing." I've demanded a refund, and have no hopes of actually getting it. We'll see what happens. Definitely a phoney company to purchase from. Buyer beware!
I ordered two necklaces in January 2020 for my daughters birthdays, one in March and one in June, however I am still waiting for them to arrive!!!
They told me delivery had been delayed due to coronavirus. I have ordered many things on line more recently and everything has been delivered but nothing from Jennifer Stone!!!
Jennifer Stone Co. sells jewelry online and was advertised on FB. I ordered four Aurora Borealis bracelets from them that are allegedly made with Swarvoski crystals. What I received look like bracelets for children made from cheap plastic. When I asked for a refund I was told no, they never refund for any reason (paraphrased), but they will give me a 20% refund, or a complimentary gift from their company, or a 30% discount on my next ordered, which will be never! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
https://jenniferstone.co is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews