Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jet Wheel Tyre
Read Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

Tell us how Jet Wheel Tyre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had a rear tyre losing air so I took it to jet tyres who had a look at the wheel after about 5min the mechanic said it was just a loose valve he corrected the problem.
And didn't charge as he didn't have to do anything. Thats honesty he could have charged for a new valve
But no I have never been to a garage like this. I will make jet tyres my go to place for tyres ect
Unlike certain garages I could mention who I caught lying so if you live in the Basildon or Pitsea area use jet tyres
Great service and reassurance that the repair will be done correctly. Great equipment used.
Top service as always, quality tyres at great prices!
Excellent service. Thank you I,
I've used jets for years on and off great staff and always glad to help and if they can save you money they will I've got to speak as I find and say they are great keep up the good work all👍🏻
I have been using Jet for over 25 years and always receive the very best quality service. Excellent prices and extremely skilled staff do a great job.
Phenomenal service. Honest too. That says a lot about a business and its practices. They'll keep my business for sure and I'll spread the Word.
Very happy with solid efficient service and great advice.
Excellent service as always
A very professional service with the latest high tec equipment, brilliant, worth every penny
Great customer service and very informative.
Excellent service, highly recommended
Been using Jet for many years.Very helpful.Professional and friendly.Great service.Toilets are spotless.You can have a coffee.A great experience at a garage.
Great honest working people
5 Star Service, Super Helpful. Faultless service.
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very grateful for all the help received.
Great service 5*
Excellent service and advice. No oversell.
Would go back anytime.
Great staff great value very prompt
Whenever I have had problem with my car the guys here have always been really helpful and I've never felt like they pressure you into getting anything done. Always just honest and very polite and friendly. Always recommend to friends and family. Well done everyone here
Friendly helpful service as always
Jet Wheel Tyre is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews