Jet.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Jet.com

How would you rate Jet.com ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jet.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Shipping was quick, and I got small discounts on things I couldn't find cheaper anywhere else! Loved how easy shopping with them was! I am not a huge fan of online shopping but their website made it easy to find and save and purchase!"
Krista Clavon
"Ordered a Cosco Playard for my granddaughter when she and her mom travel. It was perfect and arrived quickly! Also ordered sheets and a blanket to accompany It!"
Thy P
"Love the discounts you get if you add more to your cart, free shipping, and the very fast delivery! They also made the one return I had to do very simple and easy with no issues at all. (had to return an expensive DOA video card) I would recommend Jet over Amazon just for the price savings... also... Amazon has been going a little nuts on a few prices of things, for some reason. (some things are insane high cost all of a sudden) Not sure what's going on over there, but Jet hasn't had any such issues."
"Really happy with Jet.com so far."
"Really amazing service"
"Great prices, very fast delivery"
"I was promised my product, a lawnmower within a certain time period. It never arrived. There was no tracking available. I called 3 times to jet and was told each time it would be there by the last day of the delivery period.it is now a week past the time for it to be delivered and I found no one knows why, but it has not shipped yet. I tried to cancel the order, but I was told it has been greater than 30 min since placing the order. Already bought a different one so will have to return the one from jet IF it ever ships! Very disappointing!!"
Jet.com is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews