Jet.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Jet.com
3PM
3PM
Telephone

How would you rate Jet.com ?

"I am immensely frustrated! I ordered a very expensive industrial shredder for our company, I received a confirmation email which was forwarded to our my accounting department, pending delivery. Two month go by (I kind of forgot about it) and not a single follow up. I reached out to Jet's customer service via web chat who assured me that someone will call back me with status… a few minutes go by and I received an email from customer service telling me the order was canceled and I would be refunded., . I then phoned customer service because we still needed the shredder. I was assured that someone would call, of course, no call back . Waited a couple of days and reordered the same shredder hoping it was an oversite… Three weeks go by, and I received another refund, no explanation or apology! … Be WARNED, they take your money, don’t complete the order and unjustifiably cancel the order without explanation… What a waste of my time!"
"This site may not have as much to offer as it's higher power, Walmart, but it does have excellent customer service, fast delivery, and most important, the delivery instructions are CORRECT on the mailing label, which enables FedEx etc. to deliver to the exact location. The site is easy to use, and they have many "different" items. All in all, quick, easy, and efficient. Oh yeah, they also email a shipped and expected delivery timeframe, which is always perfect!"
"Shipping was quick, and I got small discounts on things I couldn't find cheaper anywhere else! Loved how easy shopping with them was! I am not a huge fan of online shopping but their website made it easy to find and save and purchase!"
"Ordered a Cosco Playard for my granddaughter when she and her mom travel. It was perfect and arrived quickly! Also ordered sheets and a blanket to accompany It!"
"Love the discounts you get if you add more to your cart, free shipping, and the very fast delivery! They also made the one return I had to do very simple and easy with no issues at all. (had to return an expensive DOA video card) I would recommend Jet over Amazon just for the price savings... also... Amazon has been going a little nuts on a few prices of things, for some reason. (some things are insane high cost all of a sudden) Not sure what's going on over there, but Jet hasn't had any such issues."
"Really happy with Jet.com so far."
"Really amazing service"
"Great prices, very fast delivery"
"I was promised my product, a lawnmower within a certain time period. It never arrived. There was no tracking available. I called 3 times to jet and was told each time it would be there by the last day of the delivery period.it is now a week past the time for it to be delivered and I found no one knows why, but it has not shipped yet. I tried to cancel the order, but I was told it has been greater than 30 min since placing the order. Already bought a different one so will have to return the one from jet IF it ever ships! Very disappointing!!"
Jet.com is rated 4.22 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!