JetSmarter Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JetSmarter

How would you rate JetSmarter ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JetSmarter in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Jet Smarter puts the ‘private’ in private aviation! All the Jet Smarter flights are simply amazing. The jets are quite spacious, which means that you can move your feet or even recline your seat. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Jet Smarter never gives me even a single reason to complain. Most of their shuttle flights are on bigger jets which are suitable for 15-16 people. Traveling with Jet Smarter is always a great experience. Being associated with Jet Smarter for more than 2 years. I have literally seen the company grow and flourish. From what I have experienced in these 2 years, Jet Smarter has proved to be a reliable aviation partner. Their services have left such a good impression on me that I have taken membership for my wife as well as my son. May I never fly commercial again! Keep up the good work Jet Smarter! I am proud to be a member."
JetSmarter is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews