jia-interiors Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend jia-interiors

Popular Questions:

How can I contact jia-interiors?

Tell us how jia-interiors made you happy

"Order a baby cot month ago through wowcher. Came damaged, contacted Jia as instructed by wowcher. They sated will refund £30 only and don’t have same cot in stock and a few scratches don’t want full refund. Astonished I replied they have the cheek to send damaged items out and then not refund full or replace the item. They stopped responding to emails. Wowcher just kept sending my email onto them when I had told them they don’t respond to any emails and their telephone number does not work. I have contacted trading standards as I have the large package still in my house which is a trip hazard. I have a 4 month old who is rolling over and outgrown his cot weeks ago. I have to g eat rid of this parcel before I buy another cot due to the space this is taking up. If I dispose of I won’t get a refund. Stuck either way. Lesson learnt not to purchase through wowcher or groupon. Worse merchant ever, con, fraud, takes your money and wowcher promote these merchants. Both are at fault to me."
Are you jia-interiors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A FRAUD. THEY DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS LET ALONE PICK UP THE TELEPHONE. COT BED IS 2WEEKS LATE AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET HOLD OF THEM."
"MY BED WAS SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE TWO DAYS AGO IVE HAVE EMAILED HAVE NOT BEEN REPLIED TO WORST COMPANY EVER"
"My ordered a baby cot from wowcher, was delivered within time, looks great would recommend again"
"Ordered a bed from ebay, great bed fast delivery great customer service."
"We ordered a new bed from Jia-Interiors (via Wowcher), which was intended for our spare bedroom. Unfortunately, the first night that we had guests the supporting legs and the bed frame itself bent to the point that it is now completely unusable and we were left having to ask our guests to sleep on the floor for the second night of their stay. I have since attempted to contact Jia by telephone and email on several occasions, without response. The mobile telephone number listed on their website just rings through, and emails (either direct or via the contact form on their website) are not responded to. With this in mind I would advise anyone considering purchasing products from http://www.jia-interiors.com to proceed with caution, and do not expect any help or response should you encounter a problem."
jia-interiors is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews