https://www.jisour.com/index Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.jisour.com/index

Tell us how https://www.jisour.com/index made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jisour is a company that is reliable and trustworthy. Even if I’ve worked for a short time with Mr Ali, I’ve noticed that his behaviour with his employees is professional and based on respect. Moreover, the payment was on time.
Jisour is one of the most professional companies I have worked with. Mr. Ali is really a very respectable, supportive project manager who really appreciates his team. I worked with his company in different projects which proved that it is a trusted company that follows an international accurate system. My payment was paid on time . I really looking forward for more and more projects.
I have collaborated with Jisur in 3 projects ( phases 1, 2 and 3). Mr. Ali Midhat has always acted professionally and friendly . We exchanged emails almost everyday. The payment was timely. If you are keen on working from home, I strongly recommend them.
I am looking forward to work with Jisour again as my experience with them was great. They are fair, professional, and organized. Ali, the project manager was friendly and supportive and always were there to answer questions about the projects. I definitely recommend Jisour.
Jisour is a professional company and Mr. Ali is an exceptional professional man...very flexible and comprehensive. Open minded person that you can count on.
My experience with Jisour was great.
Working with its CEO, Mr Ali, helped me to understand international business practices related to my field of work. He is professional, honest, helpful and friendly.
They pay good rate and on time.
I would strongly recommend them.

Happy to work with them again on new tasks.
I really look forward to work with JISOUR again on many and large projects. They are very fair and paid me on time. Actually, I worked with Mr. Ali Medhat on 2 large projects and paid me my full payment within 30 days without asking. He helped me to keep my work professional and reliable.
The anonymous review about jisour was unfair , i had worked with mr.ali midhat in phase 2 and phase 3 , he works professionally and pays our salaries in time without any complications , as part of the team i think that the review is unfair and it aims to Discredit jisour company .
Honest, professional and very flexible . I worked full time and part time with JISOUR. My experience with them was great. they helped me to understand international business practices related to my field of work.
This is a fake and scam company. I worked there the Person called Ali Midhat was my connection and a very improfessional and rude person , who did even eliminate of day of my job. They use people to take advantage of them and pay them less than minimmum( if they pay). Very rude, demanding and improfessional emloyees. I warn you not to work evena single hour with this scam company. They are based in IRAQ!!
https://www.jisour.com/index is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews