AVENUE Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AVENUE
9PM
9PM

Tell us how AVENUE made you happy

"I purchase some pants on you guys about a month ago and Avenue store on 8 Mile and Belmont Shopping Center. I'm a customer for 40 years almost maybe 30 as long as you guys been open. These are working pants and shirts that I had to go to work in. When precious and I'm in the store I noticed you didn't have tall neither one of the colors from four different varieties of colors came and tall so I went up a size 18 light the salesperson require that I do they fit fine yeah but the length is short they like knee-high length. I really don't like to wear my pants short. I purchased the tops in the pants and a larger. I washed them hung on online. No dryer air-dry they still shrunk. I went to the store show them and made a complaint. I'm on top of it today nothing was handled for the money that I paid for these belongings Miss items a hundred and something dollars $55 a piece too much to waste you can't wear to work. Do you have any suggestions. I think the brand name of the pants is p o n t e the tops are Avenue. You can call me please at area code 313-467-4462 Mary milliner or you can email me at my King Jesus o 1 at gmail.com"
Are you AVENUE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
AVENUE is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews