jjmovingservices-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend jjmovingservices-com
00AM
12AM

info@jjmovingservices.com

Tell us how jjmovingservices-com made you happy

"Professional, fast, orderly, and incredibly polite. I would absolutely recommend J & J Moving Services to anyone in need of movers. They handled my furniture with great care, and were very careful with any fragile boxes/items they moved. Their help made my move 100x faster than if I'd done it myself, and made the day go by smoothly and without stress. Thanks, guys!!!"
Are you jjmovingservices-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The guys did an amazing job loading and unloading our furniture and boxes. They had a long, hard, day, and finished up to go to another job the next day. We appreciate their hard work and professionalism."
"We had J & J Moving move our furniture and other items from our cottage and back again for a building project. They were wonderful. Their staff worked exceedingly hard and accommodated all of our requests. Highly recommend them."
jjmovingservices-com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews