Joann Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Joann
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Joann made you happy

"Monday I walked in the store was greeted by the cashier very friendly and I was given a scratch off ticket good for 25percent off total bill. Purchase some jewelry making tools and supplies. I use my 50 percent off coupon and the 25 percent scratch off and was very happy with the savings I received. I am a happy long time customer of Joann use to live in Ohio moved to Florida so glad I have a Joann close to my home."
Are you Joann? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I enjoyed browsing Joanns selection of fabrics on line, especially as some are not available in their store. I received an instant acknowledgement of my order and in about an hour I received notice that it was ready to pick up in the store.. I love the convenience of shopping this way and will be doing it often.."
Joann is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access