Joblift UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joblift UK
Read Joblift UK Reviews

+4915252616280

Tell us how Joblift UK made you happy
Used my companies' previous job adverts to post 30 fake jobs. Scam.
Terrible site .. stick to indeed or reed at least they have actual job vacancies .
Nothing relavant comes up for my area and when they say we have a job listing you go to the site and its not there.
I need a job a job lift to show them how you actually do the job!! Terrible don't know who runs the PA on this company but perhaps they need to get a job doing something else🙄
4 labouring jobs in Nottingham. Click on link. Clinical lead, chemical scientist, head teacher and head chef. Fake links and more disturbingly they new have a copy of my CV to do with as they please
They are advertising on my personal phone and I'm retired and female and have no interest in any jobs especially fork lift truck driver and lorry driver!!! No way to get them off my data???
Totally fake on linkedin
Untrustworthy-
They generate fake adverts that are then posted on linkedin. I had a role I was recruiting for in my team. Three postings appeared on linkedin, all that routed to joblift. This was entirely without permission, infringed on brand rights, the formatting was dreadful and it contained details that pertained to the US even the role was for London. Any candidate applying would not have reached us meaning that candidates have a poor experience too.
My son found his summer job with Joblift.
Nice website.
Solid, nothing out of the ordinary.

Would recomment.
Good job search engine

Nice design
Very badly laid out no app to download c.v which is the last important just very poor site sorry but it's so true.
just another search engine website
Doesn't add much to what is already out there
No different to what is already out there
much nicer to look at than other job sites
Not sure about job relevance
I saved a significant amount of time job searching here and I am very happy about that . However, I think they need to pay attention to the quality and relevance of some job offers
just another search engine website
Good choice, not always relevant
Nothing special