www.jointohire.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.jointohire.com

Tell us how www.jointohire.com made you happy
Jointohire is an excellent platform to hire people for business especially in the IT sector. I have been using this platform for more than 2 years now and I’ve never had any complaint towards the administrative staff and freelancer. Jointohire has amazing customer service, as they are super supportive and that's one of the biggest reasons that makes me come again and again.
I'm absolutely a newcomer to Jointohire, and their support team did a great job to explain me the details of working on Jointohire. Due to their support, I was able to understand how to post a job on there, how to evaluate the freelancers, track their works.
I can guarantee now that they have an amazing tracking system that doesn’t allow the freelancer to scam on your project and that obligates him/her to do the job properly. Overall, Jointohire is an amazing platform to find freelancers, it is safe, and the payments are secure due to their escrow payment system.
Jointohire is a great platform if you want to hire freelancers instead of full-time employees. I am pretty satisfied with the result. My last project was about making a diet application, which would help the users find appropriate diet ingredients based on their weight and also financial abilities. Back then, I worked with Elena Volta and I would say that she is super experienced with what she was doing. The project was completed within three months and I think that was perfect timing.
She usually charges for $24 per hour and I usually set a weekly limit for 25 hours. At the end of the project, she charged almost $5000. I really liked the application she developed and even now, 3 months later I can ask her about any technical issue and she would be happy to answer and help.
I have used Jointohire once and I really got what I expected even though this was my first experience. The interface of the website is quite a user friendly and the website overall is very easy to navigate.
Freelancer whom I worked with was very experienced in front-end development with Javascript. He was very easy-going and was a great asset to our team.
If you want to find a great freelancer, Jointohire is an amazing platform.
The website is easy to use and visually satisfying. The website has a more customer-oriented policy. They are very good at screening efficient and not scamming freelancers. I am actually a big fan of the website and I always use that for hiring freelancers for different purposes: web and software development, or any short-term projects.
My last experience happened to be with Fabian from joint hire who delivered good work. We will end the contract soon, but we are going to continue with a new one.
I would say that my experience has been absolutely great over the time of any project.
If I had to describe my experience with Jointohire only with one word, that would be "Excellent". During my working experience, I always needed freelancers for various projects. But, my experience with the Jointohire.com platform was different. First of all, I would like to mention, that the website overall is very well structured and it is easy to navigate over the pages. Secondly, they have great customer support service and any time I need anything, they are ready to assist me and provide me with more details.
Last time I needed a full stack developer for my project and found the best freelancer, who did a high-quality job, indeed.
I worked with Fabian Lazar and he charged for $35 per hour and accomplished the project within 13 weeks, which I think was great. I also had 30 hours weekly limit, so at the end of the day, I had quite a normal final price with amazing results.
Worst company, very clever scam. Leave alone and read other reviews. They put fake positive reviews on themselves.
WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVERY COME ACROSS. Complete scam. Ignore all positive reviews, they are fake.
Hi! I am from Canada and I own my business there.
Recently I needed a freelancer web developer that could help me with my business webpage. After looking for one on different platforms, I found out about JoinToHire, where you can find many experienced freelancers working as a full-stack developer.
It is not yet fully ready, but after the testing stage, it will be available. So far, so good!
I recommend it!
I have worked with one of their freelancers. Actually, I was in a long search trying to understand where to hire a freelancing software developer and eventually I hired Edward Collins from Jointohire and I am extra happy for my decision. I am owning an insurance company and Edward along with some other developers (not from Jointohire) designed a super user-friendly insurance app. Edward charged $40/hour and I set the weekly limit of 30 hours for 4 months. I think that the price is quite good and the quality of the app is very super. By the way, we are in constant touch with Edward and he is always ready to assist us.
JointoHire is a great platform to hire freelancers.
I am a front-end developer and I myself need some assistance from time to time. Projects that I initiate are not that big, but they compose a very important part of the final result. Usually, for accomplishing them I hire freelancers and the best platform is JointoHire.com: with their small drawbacks, they really do great, guys! Every time, I get satisfied with their results. So, far I have worked with two freelancers, one was Andrew Joseph and Daniel Kask. The first worked for $28/hour and the latter for $20/hour. I think they charged quite reasonably and their service was extra good.
Highly recommended!
Recently, I wanted to diversify my business operations and COVID-19 was a good opportunity for that. I wanted to create an e-learning platform.
After a long search, I finally found Michael Williams, who helps me develop the website. It is yet on the process and soon, we will finish that up.
Michael is an amazing specialist and the expert has a good eye and very sharp mind. He is super friendly and hard-working.
Once our project is over, I will share the website with yo
Needed a fast turnaround for a project that was neglected by the previous developer. Luckily Joshua was the perfect fit for the task, finishing the project in 1 week. He was very helpful throughout the project and If you want a very hands-on relationship with an experienced coder I would highly recommend him. We worked 1 week with the rate of $20 hour
I paid 30 hours for the week. Totally paid $600 for my Project,
which was a Income-Tax-Return-Processing System. Great experience, would pick him again!
During the last 2 months I had an honor to work with Agnes Casperson, who developed a mobile app for waste management system. Agnes worked with very reasonable $21/hour rate and paid weekly for 30 hours limit.
Agnes is an amazing developer and very sympathetic about her job. She has very good critical approach and always makes on point recommendation.
I will definitely continue working with her in the future undertakings.
Louie Miller, a freelancer on JoinToHire was a great asset for our company. I hired him 4 months ago and he worked $35/hour rate and developed an amazing e-commerce website. The price was quite reasonable and he did everything in a timely manner. The website was fully functioning and was very user friendly.
He also had very good communication skills, almost every time reachable and we could discuss every detail with him. I highly recommend him to other people, who want to have a unique website. I will definitely work with him again in case of necessity.
For more than a month I was struggling to find a freelancer who could provide me with the best service in web development. I was looking for freelancers in different platforms, however, my efforts usually ended up in vain, because they were not very competent. Proficient web developers were already hired and I had a problem to catch up with the deadline. It was only the last month, that I found out about JoinToHire platform, which is, guys, really amazing.
Freelancers are super-super experienced and easy going with great communications skills. They are open-minded and ready to discuss the project details from the very beginning till the end.
They always show up their previous works for a better understanding of what you will get at the end of the project.
. Hi!
Both JoinToHire and freelancers are amazing. The website has a very good customer support and its employees are open to any type of discussions.
Hi! Recently I found a freelancer on JoinToHire to develop a Wordpress website for human resources. I could never imagine that they are so organized and freelancers there are so experienced and highly qualified. I particularly worked with Jeffery West, who had so much hands-on experience in this field. I enjoy every minute of working with him.
Both JoinToHire and freelancers are amazing. The website has very good customer support and its employees are open to any type of discussions.
We required a WordPress programmer. I was hesitant to sign up with an online company. You are never sure if it is for real or just a scam. We really had no choice since we were in a time crunch so we jumped in. We instantly felt we were being considered as an important customer that needed the best service available. We were given a programmer to interview. Right away we knew he could do the job. After a three-day test period, he was hired. We are convinced we were extremely fortunate to work with the best. He was fast, thorough and efficient creating a program that works perfect. During the process he was able to work out any bug that might have occurred as well as make changes when a flaw in our design wasn't functional. In addition, he was able to identify specific upgrades that made the site work faster. We emphatically recommend JointoHire to anyone who requires a software program.
I would recommend trying a few different option and JointoHire as one of those options. I had a very good experience with one of my JointoHire developers and likely to continue working with this developer in future.
www.jointohire.com is rated 4.49 based on 37 reviews