www.jolimall.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.jolimall.com

Tell us how www.jolimall.com made you happy
Took over two months to get my order tried to cancel and they wouldn’t gave me a bad tracking number will never order again
Placed an order in March 2020, its now July and I have not received the order nor a refund. Layla continued to ask me to wait a few more days, then offered me a refund on July 1. When I wrote back to ask for the refund, i was offered the shipping information. Its July 13 and I don't have my refund nor do I have the order. She is a RIP OFF and scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM HER.
I ordered Blowfish tennis shoes in MARCH! This is JULY!!! And I got two pair of CHEAP jolimall shoes!!!!! They have been tricking us into looking like an American company and once your money is paid you see it comes from China. If you get anything it is NOT what you ordered. I am never ordering any company from Facebook unless I know them! Do not order from here!!!!
Awful took forever to get them and when i did poor quality they were cute but no support. I kept writing them they would say they were on there way took 3 months.
This company is a fraud, I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they are still not shipped them. when i ask they are on vacation. This site is a fraud. Paypal is also not helping by supporting such companies. Due to such companies, I will also be closing my Paypal account.
I ordered two pairs of shoes from the website. Over a month later, they sent me one pair. I emailed them asking about the second pair, they said it's still preparing for shipment. Over a month has passed now and still no shoes!! I am in the process of dealing with this through my credit card company right now. These guys are a scam and their customer service has been horrible. I've attempted multiple times to reach them with no response. Save your money and buy from an actual company in the states. These guys think they can get away with it because it's an international company. I've reported them to the appropriate agencies. They should not be allowed to do business.
Ordered shoes oct 19 have not received them its dec 16 seems like a scam to me stealing people's hard earned money contacting bbb and reporting this bs
I ordered shoes oct19 and still have not received them seems to me they are a scam and stealing people's hard earned money 🤬🤬🤬
Don’t waste your money. Shipping took forever and quality of products are not as pictured. Sweaters are 100% acrylic unlike what is advertised and colors are not the same as in photos. I’m still waiting on a shipment. I’m very disappointed in the products I’ve received!
Its been 4 weeks since ive ordered and still havent got my package i check tracking and it says intransit
Worst company ever!!!!! Ugliest and worst quality of shoes I have ever bought and Worst customer service. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I placed my order 10/13/19 and still haven’t received my order. It is now 11/1/19. I hope everything comes & fits because I have heard they won’t exchange or refund. If it takes any longer I will call my bank.
Have bought two pairs so far from Jolimall, VERY pleased with the quality, they're cute and comfy!
Have bought two pairs so far from Jolimall, VERY pleased with the quality, they're comfy and cute!
Don't order from Jolimall!. The product ships directly from China and takes 3 weeks to get to you. If something doesn't fit, they won't refund you. Emailed 7 times to return some shoes that were too small and they told me I was stuck with them. Scam of a company.
It has taken me ten days to get it. Nice fit. I’m normally between a 6.5-7 depending on the shoe. I went with the 7 and they fit perfectly. The shoes are comfortable and the material is very soft. The platform isn’t too thick - which I was afraid of because I don’t like the high platforms. They’re super fit and I can easily dress them up or down. Great purchase.
I ordered a pair of heels to pair with my 30th birthday dress and notified after I submitted that I ordered the wrong size, I sent an email to the customer service link listed on the website, they quickly responded and had the size updated. Thank you so much! I got my shoes on time, and they are AMAZING! LOVE! Will definitely order again!
www.jolimall.com is rated 2.05 based on 19 reviews