www.jolimall.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend www.jolimall.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.jolimall.com made you happy

"I placed my order 10/13/19 and still haven’t received my order. It is now 11/1/19. I hope everything comes & fits because I have heard they won’t exchange or refund. If it takes any longer I will call my bank."
"Have bought two pairs so far from Jolimall, VERY pleased with the quality, they're cute and comfy!"
"Have bought two pairs so far from Jolimall, VERY pleased with the quality, they're comfy and cute!"
"Don't order from Jolimall!. The product ships directly from China and takes 3 weeks to get to you. If something doesn't fit, they won't refund you. Emailed 7 times to return some shoes that were too small and they told me I was stuck with them. Scam of a company."
"It has taken me ten days to get it. Nice fit. I’m normally between a 6.5-7 depending on the shoe. I went with the 7 and they fit perfectly. The shoes are comfortable and the material is very soft. The platform isn’t too thick - which I was afraid of because I don’t like the high platforms. They’re super fit and I can easily dress them up or down. Great purchase."
"I ordered a pair of heels to pair with my 30th birthday dress and notified after I submitted that I ordered the wrong size, I sent an email to the customer service link listed on the website, they quickly responded and had the size updated. Thank you so much! I got my shoes on time, and they are AMAZING! LOVE! Will definitely order again!"
www.jolimall.com is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews