www.jolimall.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.jolimall.com

Tell us how www.jolimall.com made you happy

"It has taken me ten days to get it. Nice fit. I’m normally between a 6.5-7 depending on the shoe. I went with the 7 and they fit perfectly. The shoes are comfortable and the material is very soft. The platform isn’t too thick - which I was afraid of because I don’t like the high platforms. They’re super fit and I can easily dress them up or down. Great purchase."
"I ordered a pair of heels to pair with my 30th birthday dress and notified after I submitted that I ordered the wrong size, I sent an email to the customer service link listed on the website, they quickly responded and had the size updated. Thank you so much! I got my shoes on time, and they are AMAZING! LOVE! Will definitely order again!"
www.jolimall.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews