Jolse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jolse

How would you rate Jolse ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vidushi Mahawar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jolse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Vidushi Mahawar
"The prices may be a little higher than those on it's competitor websites but there's peace of mind regarding the genuineness of the products. Plus, TONS OF FREE SAMPLES!!! For an order of about $120, I received around 50 sample sachets, one sheet mask, one deluxe size makeup removing balm and an exfoliating glove. They even sent me a pair of socks! The delivery was prompt and there were options available too. All in all, I am very happy with the experience."
Jolse is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews