Joseph Jewelry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Joseph Jewelry

425-453-8258

joseph@josephjewelry.com

10129 Main StreetSuite 107

How would you rate Joseph Jewelry ?

"My fiancé had my engagement ring custom made from Joseph last year. I have been wanting to make it a little bigger but it's a very beautiful VERY detailed ring and I was nervous it wasn't going to be possible. On Saturday I met with Joseph and he told me he would take a look at it and let me know in a few days if he would be able to do it. I left expecting a call on Monday. An hour later I got a call saying my ring was done and to come get it. My ring is now a little looser and fits much better and you can't tell it was changed at all! And without me asking they cleaned it making it look brand new like the day my fiancé proposed to me. I have had my ring cleaned before by another jewelry store but no other place has made even the metal shine so much. Thank you!"
"I thought finding the perfect ring would be a daunting challenge. I'm very glad I decided to see what Joseph Jewelry had to offer. The staff was amazing to work with and they made the entire process painless. They kept in touch every step of the way and went above and beyond in their customer service. They were not pushy or intimidating in any way. They acted as if they were trying to help me find a ring instead of trying to sell me on a ring. I ended up with a beautiful timeless ring that I couldn't imagine being any more perfect. It'll be an heirloom someday."
"Everyone we worked with at Joseph Jewelry was top notch. They provided attentive service without any sales pressure and really listened to what we were looking for. Ultimately we are very happy with both wedding bands and would recommend Joseph in a heart beat!"
Matt Massaro
Verified Buyer
"I completely enjoyed my experience with Joseph's. From my initial inquiries to receiving the custom designed ring, Joseph's communication was fantastic. I never felt any pressure, unlike several other places I looked. With Joseph's, I always felt like I was in charge of a team that was working very hard to deliver exactly what I wanted."
Sarah Knight
Verified Buyer
"I was a little apprehensive about using a jewelry store that I found online and paying so much up front, but it was definitely worth it!! They were incredibly friendly and prompt with their replies. The ring was designed and crafted exactly as I had pictured. Excellent quality! Thank you!"
Adel Dagher
Verified Buyer
"Great experience, Joseph Jewelry team will bring your dream to reality. Custom made designs to fit your unique perception. Designed with passion, made with love, engraved with lot of care You created for me and my fiancée an eternal, one of a kind ring that will carry our love beyond time And now we ask you to with great excitement and happiness to make us the wedding bands .... For we are getting married in August :)"
"Joseph Jewelry is simply AMAZING! My husband and I both love our anniversary rings from Joseph Jewelry! From customer service, to design and craftsmanship, the process was flawless and the team at Joseph Jewelry did an AMAZING job. They were able to show us our rings in 3D, the process allowed us to make modifications to what I originally had in mind. The rings design were perfect, exactly what we wanted. Production took about 3 weeks and the beautiful work on our rings exceeded all my expectations! We worked with Joseph and his team virtually through their website and the communication was seamless. We both are happy clients of Joseph Jewelry and recommend them to all our friends."
Joseph Jewelry is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews