Joybird Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Joybird

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Joybird deliver?

How can I contact Joybird?

Tell us how Joybird made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I loved their website as it was so easy to use. They said they would deliver two days later and they did! Even supplying me with the time to be expect my delivery and the name of the driver via email. I just loved that."
Are you Joybird? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 2 fitzgerald chairs on 8-4-18. I selected my fabric at a slightly later date and they were delivered on 10-4-18 which was right on time. The delivery company put the legs on the chairs and set them up and we noticed right away that one chair had the wrong legs, one was significantly shorter than the other front leg. It meant the chair does not sit correctly and cannot be used. I messaged joybird immediately, but it took 2 days to receive a response where they asked for photos. I sent those the same day and it took another 2 days to get a response from Joybird again. They said it would be 2-3 WEEKS to send replacement legs. At this point I was already pretty annoyed and angry, but willing to wait. I received no word or update from them until I sent a follow up email on 11-7-18. On 11-8-18 I heard back from them. They are now saying I will receive my order between 11/19 and 11/23. I can't even begin to describe how frustrating this is. It's a nice product, but without the proper legs it's completely useless and just taking up space. Save your money and shop elsewhere. In addition, it seems like they don't publish any reviews on their website that are below 4 stars which is incredibly deceptive and why I've taken to reviewing them in as many other places as possible."
"Terratek drill good quality and fast delivery"
"All four items I ordered arrived the following day on a standard delivery! Even quicker than Amazon! All items were good quality and no returns necessary and extremely well priced. I will use them again and recommend them"
"Amazing customer service and quik delivery"
"Cannot find fault with Studio, used them for a few years now. Items have always been as described, well packaged when delivered and have found customer service to be polite and helpful."
"Purchased a dining table and chairs, supposedly heavily reduced, they are self assembly, first set arrived minus one chair seat, asked them to send another chair seat, they refused, offered a silly refund or another set, we then had to disassemble them leaving us without a dining set and then had to wait for a new set. These chairs and table are made in China poorly, they are flimsy and in my opinion are not worth the £80 ,including postage, paid for them , hopefully they last a year and can be replaced with something more substantial."
"ordered a coat - really happy with it."
"I made a wrong order and even though they couldn't change the order or exchange they reduced the price as a gesture of goodwill as I have purchased from them regular."
"Im happy, good shop"
"Top quality goods and speedy delivery"
"Very please with items"
"had a problem with a part,reinbursed and apology sent as well"
"always have amazing offers,have used studio for approx 15 years"
"I buy my cats their 'Cat-Nip from ''Kitty-Play-Time', i am onto my 3rd order now and dont go anywhere else for it. Some cat-nip seems to work and some is disappointing, but with Kitty-Play-Time i know the cat-nip will be exactly as before and my cats will get many hours enjoyment out of it. I buy a bumper bag from them its only £4 for 7gms of cat-nip. Thought i would pass this onto other customers because it took me a long time to find a supplier who had a quality product that was fairly priced. Thank you."
"Love the clothes"
"I like! It is good"
"I have ordered plenty from studio over the last couple of months and I have to say that they never fail to make me happy. All items are decent prices and good quality. I'm so very happy."
A
"very happy"
"Easy to order items and quick delivery"
Joybird is rated 4.65 based on 26 reviews