Joybird Furniture Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Joybird Furniture
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Joybird Furniture made you happy

"Customer service at Joybird seems to be unconcerned with speed when it comes to resolving issues with their furniture. I received my couch this week, and it was missing a third of the hardware needed to attach the feet and the hardware in place to attach the two pieces of the couch were placed in the wrong positions. When contacted about resolving this, the best the could do was send replacement pieces to arrive next week and will need to wait another 7-10 business days to schedule a technician to complete the "fix" on the attachment hardware (which will ultimately leave holes in my new, $2,000 couch). Of course, they also mentioned they could re-build the couch and send a new one to me - perhaps with the same issues I have now - and that would be another 6-8 weeks. So all in all, the fastest solution, which requires further damage to my couch, is 2 weeks away and the better solution, which could put me in the same position I'm in now, is 6-8 weeks away."
Are you Joybird Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Joybird Furniture is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews