JR Jewelers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JR Jewelers
"Excellent service. The ring came in but the size is a little bit too large. They are glad to have it to resize it for me. Plan to ship it back for resizing. I love the ArtCarved WaveCrest ring. And I am well pleased with their service."
"Very satisfied with our rings."
"I needed to replace my husband's wedding band. I found the exact ring for a much lower price than other jewelry stores. Customer service is excellent."
"Beautiful!!! Love it!"
Dear Kandi:

Thank you for your kind review; our aim is always to please our clients!
We are glad you love your new ring, and hope it brings you many years of happiness.
Bob & Josephine
"I live in rural Tx. So fine jewelry is hard to come by. Even more difficult, is finding someone that is experienced in jewels. I purchased my wedding ring from JR's. Bob nailed my ring size while not even being present! There were absolutely no problems with delivery. The ring was beautiful and true to the photos. Most of all Bob was a true gentleman and made my experience a perfect "10"! Appreciate you Bob!"
Jeremy, I am so glad I could help make this a positive experience for you. Thank you for your favorable review! Bob
"My wife lost her engagement ring when she was pregnant and I wanted to replace it. Unfortunately I didn't have the money that I spent the first time. Found this place online but was a little skeptical buying an engagemenet ring online. Called to get some information and get a feel for the company. They are extremely nice and easy to contact. Small business type feel. Even worked with me to ship my ring a different method to get it sooner. My wife was extremely happy with the ring. She couldn't believe it looked exactly like the one she lost. She actually thought I found it at first. I will definitely be coming back to buy other items in the future. Save some money and buy your jewelry here. This place is AWESOME!!! Thanks JR!!!"
Dear Luther: thank you so much for great review! It was also a pleasure for us to do business with you.
"My wife lost her engagement ring because of the aging of her hands. I had given it to her 65 years ago. That anniversary is March 12. The ring arrived, finally, on the 9th. (I think the USPS had misplaced it.) I appreciate the effort you took to comply with my request for a "plain brown wrapper." She was completely surprised and happy, so am I."
It was a pleasure doing business with you James. Thank you for your positive review! Bob & Josephine
"Buying jewelry online?? I was skeptical at first, but the price was great. When I called JR was very responsive and able to tell me everything I needed to know about my ring. Once I received my wedding band, I couldn’t stop smiling, it’s a great ring that I’m even more proud to wear because it looks great. I would definitely buy from JR Jewelers in the future."
Thank you so much for your positive review!
Enjoy your beautiful ring! We value your business.

Josephine & Robert
"I purchased earrings from JR Jewelers. Initially they did not come as quickly as I thought but I called and spoke to one of the owners and he was incredibly kind and helpful and figured out exactly when my earrings shipped. The prices at JR are very competitive and I would certainly return to this site to purchase jewelry in the future!"
Thank you so much for your positive review, we value your business.

Josephine & Robert
"JR Jewelers followed up with Artcarved on the status of the ring I ordered without my having to call them and then promptly sent it to me once they received it from the manufacturer so I would have it by Christmas."
Thank you for your positive review! Bob & Josephine
"I purchased a bracelet from JR Jewelers on line. When I received it, it was not appropriate because it was too small. JR Jewelers exchanged it for a different bracelet that I am very pleased with. The whole process was efficient and pleasant. This is an excellent company that puts customer service first."
Thank you so much for the positive review, Rosemary. We appreciate your business! Bob & Josephine
"I ordered my wedding band off their website, and had it shipped to a different state. They kept me in the loop through the whole process. It definitely made the process less stressful because of the great communication."
Thank you so much for the positive review, Amanda. We appreciate your business! Bob & Josephine
"I purchased a necklace with pendant that I was seconds away buying from Bloomingdales but it was out of stock before I could complete the purchase. Good thing because JR was less expensive. I am familiar with them as I lived in FL for twenty years. They took a little long to ship but once they did I received it quickly. The necklace was knotted and had to use a needle to untangle it. Other than that very happy with my purchase."
Hello Holly:
Thank you for your comments; we aim to improve in what we do. I am glad that you are happy with your purchase. Enjoy your beautiful necklace!
Josephine
"The ring was perfect & arrived so quickly. Definitely would order again from you."
Thank you for the positive Review Maxine! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Josephine & Bob
"The ring is gorgeous and absolutely perfect. I contacted them to get an update on the delivery date and they responded the next. Definitely recommend."
Thank you for the positive Review Ali! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure helping you! Josephine & Bob
"They had the ring I was looking for to match the original wedding band that I had lost. The service was great and the product shipped promptly. I would do business with this company again, and probably will. Good people. I am extremely satisfied with my new ring."
Thank you for the positive Review Wayne! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Josephine & Bob
"We had an excellent experience working with Jr Jewelers, and Josephine, in particular. We were looking for a specific wedding band for my fiance and she was able to find us it in our price range. Delivery was also quick. I cannot recommend them enough!"
Thank you for the positive Review Rebecca! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure helping you! Josephine & Bob
"Josephine was extremely helpful......as she and Robert always are in making sure they address your needs. We needed to get another item out and she was very good."
Thank you for the positive Review Thomas! We are happy we were able to accommodate your needs. Josephine & Bob
"Very quick and personal service."
Thank you for the positive Review Timothy! We aim to please. Josephine & Bob
"I ordered a matching wedding band to my engagement ring. The ring was beautiful. Exactly what I ordered. They had an unbeatable price. It was well packaged. I was also DELIGHTED with a very fancy ring box and nice letter. I called a couple of times before getting my ring to ask for a status and they were very nice and helpful. Seems like a friendly, family owned and operated business. Will definitely shop here again. Highly recommend!"
Thank you for the positive Review Andrew! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
JR Jewelers is rated 4.95 based on 63 reviews