JR Jewelers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JR Jewelers

954-492-5050

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
"JR Jewelers followed up with Artcarved on the status of the ring I ordered without my having to call them and then promptly sent it to me once they received it from the manufacturer so I would have it by Christmas."
Rosemary Webster
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a bracelet from JR Jewelers on line. When I received it, it was not appropriate because it was too small. JR Jewelers exchanged it for a different bracelet that I am very pleased with. The whole process was efficient and pleasant. This is an excellent company that puts customer service first."
Thank you so much for the positive review, Rosemary. We appreciate your business! Bob & Josephine
Amanda Duckhorn
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my wedding band off their website, and had it shipped to a different state. They kept me in the loop through the whole process. It definitely made the process less stressful because of the great communication."
Thank you so much for the positive review, Amanda. We appreciate your business! Bob & Josephine
Holly Elkins
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a necklace with pendant that I was seconds away buying from Bloomingdales but it was out of stock before I could complete the purchase. Good thing because JR was less expensive. I am familiar with them as I lived in FL for twenty years. They took a little long to ship but once they did I received it quickly. The necklace was knotted and had to use a needle to untangle it. Other than that very happy with my purchase."
Hello Holly:
Thank you for your comments; we aim to improve in what we do. I am glad that you are happy with your purchase. Enjoy your beautiful necklace!
Josephine
Maxine Mendoza
Verified Buyer
"The ring was perfect & arrived so quickly. Definitely would order again from you."
Thank you for the positive Review Maxine! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Josephine & Bob
Ali Dhanani
Verified Buyer
"The ring is gorgeous and absolutely perfect. I contacted them to get an update on the delivery date and they responded the next. Definitely recommend."
Thank you for the positive Review Ali! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure helping you! Josephine & Bob
Wayne Andrus
Verified Buyer
"They had the ring I was looking for to match the original wedding band that I had lost. The service was great and the product shipped promptly. I would do business with this company again, and probably will. Good people. I am extremely satisfied with my new ring."
Thank you for the positive Review Wayne! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Josephine & Bob
Rebecca McMurray
Verified Buyer
"We had an excellent experience working with Jr Jewelers, and Josephine, in particular. We were looking for a specific wedding band for my fiance and she was able to find us it in our price range. Delivery was also quick. I cannot recommend them enough!"
Thank you for the positive Review Rebecca! We are so glad you are pleased with your experience with us. It was a pleasure helping you! Josephine & Bob
R. Thomas Ressler
Verified Buyer
"Josephine was extremely helpful......as she and Robert always are in making sure they address your needs. We needed to get another item out and she was very good."
Thank you for the positive Review Thomas! We are happy we were able to accommodate your needs. Josephine & Bob
Timothy Conry
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and personal service."
Thank you for the positive Review Timothy! We aim to please. Josephine & Bob
Andrew Perkins
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a matching wedding band to my engagement ring. The ring was beautiful. Exactly what I ordered. They had an unbeatable price. It was well packaged. I was also DELIGHTED with a very fancy ring box and nice letter. I called a couple of times before getting my ring to ask for a status and they were very nice and helpful. Seems like a friendly, family owned and operated business. Will definitely shop here again. Highly recommend!"
Thank you for the positive Review Andrew! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
Jessica Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Best price out there I could find for what I was looking for. Speedy delivery and exactly what I wanted. Great customer service too."
Thank you for the positive Review Jessica! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob.
Andy Holbert
Verified Buyer
"Very courteous and helpful! Went above and beyond to help me with a rush birthday gift. Will be my "go to" jeweler!"
Thank you for the positive Review Andy! We are glad to be your "go to" jeweler. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob.
Janet Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Our matching titanium cross wedding bands are of excellent quality. They feel very comfortable and are even more beautiful than we expected."
Thank you for the positive Review, Janet! We are glad you are pleased with the titanium cross wedding rings you received. It is a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob.
Rick Hickoff
Verified Buyer
"Extremely satisfied with my order from JR Jewelers. This Ring only cost me $79.20 with a 10% discount for my first order, free shipping, and ring replacement if my finger size changes. I was quoted $400 at a local jeweler for this EXACT ring. They then reduced the price to $175. Unbelievable!"
Thank you for the positive review, Rick. We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices on the web! We also Price Match! Happy to do business with you. Josephine & Bob
Krysten Harris
Verified Buyer
"Found JR Jewellers through google shopping, they had the item I was searching for at the best price! I received responses to my inquiries very quickly and my item was shipped to me promptly, will definitely look at purchasing from them again."
Thank you for your positive Review Krysten! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
Lindsay Glidden
Verified Buyer
"We ordered my wedding bands to go with my Artcarved engagement ring online. It took longer than expected on Artcarved side and JR Jewelers customer service was impeccable. They emailed me promptly about my questions and updated me on my order. They even over nighted me the rings so they would be here in time for the wedding! Thanks for your great customer service!"
Thank you for your positive Review Lindsay. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
Arnkjell Loekke
Verified Buyer
"We are overall very happy with our purchase. It was unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding regarding the return policy of our ring that was held at the store for some time while we were away on vacation. That said, we are very happy with our ring, and JR provided good customer service at an unbeatable price compared to other physical and online jewelers."
We are very sorry for the misunderstanding, although, we are pleased that you are happy with your overall shopping experience. Josephine & Bob
Jeremy Cook
Verified Buyer
"Great service, had ring custom engraved and it turned out great! Would do business again for sure!"
Thank you for your positive Review Jeremy. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
"It has very accomodating staff to help you choose what is fit to your style and budget. The most trusted jewelry online shop that directly deliver the product to your door."
Thank you for the positive Review Cristy. Josephine & Bob