JR Jewelers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JR Jewelers
"I found Josephine and Bob true professionals, they helped a lot during the order process. The end result: my fiancée was over the moon about the engagement ring. Would definitely order from JR again."
Daniel & Zsuzsa: It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you both!
All the Best for your future together.

Josephine & Bob
"I had a very positive experience with my recent purchase through this company. I would not hesitate to do business with them again."
"Josephine -- you were professional once again"
James:

It has been a pleasure doing business, and we appreciate your kind comments! Please keep us in mind if you need anything else in the future.

Josephine & Robert
"I contacted JR Jewelers by phone because I needed to replace my wedding band, as the original (from 29 years previous) had grown too tight. I had found them on the internet, and they showed my original Artcarved ring on their web site, at a great price, but not in my size. I spoke to both Bob and Josephine, and you could not ask for kinder, more helpful people. They did not have my size, but volunteered to contact Artcarved on my behalf, and somehow convinced Artcarved to make (yes, make - Artcarved didn't have my size available, either) a ring for me. Their follow up contacts were equally kind, and the ring arrived a month later. This kind of customer service is all too rare nowadays; you can tell they really love what they do. What a genuinely enjoyable experience! I would give them more than five stars if that were possible."
"Perfect ring, outstanding communication, and exceptional customer service! Thx for everything."
"Perfect service and prompt shipping. Very happy with my purchase"
"Service was excellent! They were very helpful and polite to all my questions. Yes, I would purchase from them again."
"Nice delivery time"
"Simply said... we knew what we wanted ordered it and received it! Thank you JR Jewelers for helping make our wedding experience even more simple!!! My soon to be husband loves it!"
"Excellent service. The ring came in but the size is a little bit too large. They are glad to have it to resize it for me. Plan to ship it back for resizing. I love the ArtCarved WaveCrest ring. And I am well pleased with their service."
"Very satisfied with our rings."
"I needed to replace my husband's wedding band. I found the exact ring for a much lower price than other jewelry stores. Customer service is excellent."
"Beautiful!!! Love it!"
Dear Kandi:

Thank you for your kind review; our aim is always to please our clients!
We are glad you love your new ring, and hope it brings you many years of happiness.
Bob & Josephine
"I live in rural Tx. So fine jewelry is hard to come by. Even more difficult, is finding someone that is experienced in jewels. I purchased my wedding ring from JR's. Bob nailed my ring size while not even being present! There were absolutely no problems with delivery. The ring was beautiful and true to the photos. Most of all Bob was a true gentleman and made my experience a perfect "10"! Appreciate you Bob!"
Jeremy, I am so glad I could help make this a positive experience for you. Thank you for your favorable review! Bob
"My wife lost her engagement ring when she was pregnant and I wanted to replace it. Unfortunately I didn't have the money that I spent the first time. Found this place online but was a little skeptical buying an engagemenet ring online. Called to get some information and get a feel for the company. They are extremely nice and easy to contact. Small business type feel. Even worked with me to ship my ring a different method to get it sooner. My wife was extremely happy with the ring. She couldn't believe it looked exactly like the one she lost. She actually thought I found it at first. I will definitely be coming back to buy other items in the future. Save some money and buy your jewelry here. This place is AWESOME!!! Thanks JR!!!"
Dear Luther: thank you so much for great review! It was also a pleasure for us to do business with you.
"My wife lost her engagement ring because of the aging of her hands. I had given it to her 65 years ago. That anniversary is March 12. The ring arrived, finally, on the 9th. (I think the USPS had misplaced it.) I appreciate the effort you took to comply with my request for a "plain brown wrapper." She was completely surprised and happy, so am I."
It was a pleasure doing business with you James. Thank you for your positive review! Bob & Josephine
"Buying jewelry online?? I was skeptical at first, but the price was great. When I called JR was very responsive and able to tell me everything I needed to know about my ring. Once I received my wedding band, I couldn’t stop smiling, it’s a great ring that I’m even more proud to wear because it looks great. I would definitely buy from JR Jewelers in the future."
Thank you so much for your positive review!
Enjoy your beautiful ring! We value your business.

Josephine & Robert
"I purchased earrings from JR Jewelers. Initially they did not come as quickly as I thought but I called and spoke to one of the owners and he was incredibly kind and helpful and figured out exactly when my earrings shipped. The prices at JR are very competitive and I would certainly return to this site to purchase jewelry in the future!"
Thank you so much for your positive review, we value your business.

Josephine & Robert
"JR Jewelers followed up with Artcarved on the status of the ring I ordered without my having to call them and then promptly sent it to me once they received it from the manufacturer so I would have it by Christmas."
Thank you for your positive review! Bob & Josephine
"I purchased a bracelet from JR Jewelers on line. When I received it, it was not appropriate because it was too small. JR Jewelers exchanged it for a different bracelet that I am very pleased with. The whole process was efficient and pleasant. This is an excellent company that puts customer service first."
Thank you so much for the positive review, Rosemary. We appreciate your business! Bob & Josephine
JR Jewelers is rated 4.96 based on 72 reviews