JR Jewelers Reviews

Read JR Jewelers Reviews

954-492-5050

Great customer service
Dear Ron:

It was our pleasure; we're very glad for your kind review!

Josephine & Robert
The JR Jewelers team was great to work with. They were always very responsive to my e-mails and seemed to genuinely care that I had a good experience. They made the process of getting my wedding band (which turns out looks pretty stellar) easy and painless. I would definitely do business with them again.
Dear Matthew: it was our pleasure taking care of your order, and we offer this kind of personalized service to all our clients! Thank you for taking the time to file a review and sharing your experience!
Until next time?
Regards, Josephine and Bob
I recently bought an ArtCarved diamond wedding band. It's gorgeous and I'm extremely happy with my ring. The entire buying process was quick and simple. My only concern was when I contacted customer service to inquire about when my ring would ship and they could not give me an answer.
Prompt email responses and personable customer service! Would highly recommend
I found Josephine and Bob true professionals, they helped a lot during the order process. The end result: my fiancée was over the moon about the engagement ring. Would definitely order from JR again.
Daniel & Zsuzsa: It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you both!
All the Best for your future together.

Josephine & Bob
I had a very positive experience with my recent purchase through this company. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.
Josephine -- you were professional once again
James:

It has been a pleasure doing business, and we appreciate your kind comments! Please keep us in mind if you need anything else in the future.

Josephine & Robert
I contacted JR Jewelers by phone because I needed to replace my wedding band, as the original (from 29 years previous) had grown too tight. I had found them on the internet, and they showed my original Artcarved ring on their web site, at a great price, but not in my size. I spoke to both Bob and Josephine, and you could not ask for kinder, more helpful people. They did not have my size, but volunteered to contact Artcarved on my behalf, and somehow convinced Artcarved to make (yes, make - Artcarved didn't have my size available, either) a ring for me. Their follow up contacts were equally kind, and the ring arrived a month later. This kind of customer service is all too rare nowadays; you can tell they really love what they do. What a genuinely enjoyable experience! I would give them more than five stars if that were possible.
Perfect ring, outstanding communication, and exceptional customer service! Thx for everything.
Perfect service and prompt shipping. Very happy with my purchase
Service was excellent! They were very helpful and polite to all my questions. Yes, I would purchase from them again.
Nice delivery time
Simply said... we knew what we wanted ordered it and received it! Thank you JR Jewelers for helping make our wedding experience even more simple!!! My soon to be husband loves it!
Excellent service. The ring came in but the size is a little bit too large. They are glad to have it to resize it for me. Plan to ship it back for resizing. I love the ArtCarved WaveCrest ring. And I am well pleased with their service.
Very satisfied with our rings.
I needed to replace my husband's wedding band. I found the exact ring for a much lower price than other jewelry stores. Customer service is excellent.
Beautiful!!! Love it!
Dear Kandi:

Thank you for your kind review; our aim is always to please our clients!
We are glad you love your new ring, and hope it brings you many years of happiness.
Bob & Josephine
I live in rural Tx. So fine jewelry is hard to come by. Even more difficult, is finding someone that is experienced in jewels. I purchased my wedding ring from JR's. Bob nailed my ring size while not even being present! There were absolutely no problems with delivery. The ring was beautiful and true to the photos. Most of all Bob was a true gentleman and made my experience a perfect "10"! Appreciate you Bob!
Jeremy, I am so glad I could help make this a positive experience for you. Thank you for your favorable review! Bob
My wife lost her engagement ring when she was pregnant and I wanted to replace it. Unfortunately I didn't have the money that I spent the first time. Found this place online but was a little skeptical buying an engagemenet ring online. Called to get some information and get a feel for the company. They are extremely nice and easy to contact. Small business type feel. Even worked with me to ship my ring a different method to get it sooner. My wife was extremely happy with the ring. She couldn't believe it looked exactly like the one she lost. She actually thought I found it at first. I will definitely be coming back to buy other items in the future. Save some money and buy your jewelry here. This place is AWESOME!!! Thanks JR!!!
Dear Luther: thank you so much for great review! It was also a pleasure for us to do business with you.
My wife lost her engagement ring because of the aging of her hands. I had given it to her 65 years ago. That anniversary is March 12. The ring arrived, finally, on the 9th. (I think the USPS had misplaced it.) I appreciate the effort you took to comply with my request for a "plain brown wrapper." She was completely surprised and happy, so am I.
It was a pleasure doing business with you James. Thank you for your positive review! Bob & Josephine
JR Jewelers is rated 4.96 based on 76 reviews