JT Legal Group Reviews

Read JT Legal Group Reviews

local@jtlegalgroup.com

801 N Brand Blvd Suite 1130

Tell us how JT Legal Group made you happy
I've had bad experiences with different attorney's. You all have made me feel like I could trust again.

You have kept me up to date all the way through, even when nothing was happening. They are professional and considerate through the process.

Very happy with the entire staff especially Lisa & Jackie. Thank you JT Legal Group
After meeting with different attorneys knowing I had a difficult case I found Luchadores legales, they were so knowledgable and understood the entire situation I was in at the time and worked tirelessly on my case. They explained every detail. They stand by their commitments and fulfill their clients every request. Highly recommend!!!!!
Recomiendo a Luchadores Legales a cualquiera que busque abogados que lo cuiden y se tomen el tiempo para explicarle todo el proceso legal que es complicado. Diana, Jackie y Lisa fueron profesionales y manejaron mi caso con la mayor diligencia y se aseguraron de que recibiera una compensación adecuada. No puedo agradecerles lo suficiente!
I am taking time to write this review because of how pleased I was with them. JT Legal Group really helped my daughter in law out with an accident she was in in 2019. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know.
The JT Legal Group team have gone above and beyond with my personal injury case. They have put many of my concerns at ease, and have kept me in communication throughout the process. The lead negotiator, Hope Delabar, is extremely knowledgeable and especially helpful in making sure things move efficiently along. The service to their clients is something to be applauded!
JT Legal Group has been exceptional in the process of helping me through my case. They are always easy to reach, whether by phone or email, and explain clearly in depth so I feel safe and confident with this law firm. Thank You Lisa and Jackie. Liza has gone above & beyond to assist with my questions especially after hours & she speaks Spanish which has been helpful as well.
After my father had an accident, Mr. Avanesian, Jackie, Kristine, Liza and the everyone at JT Legal group helped in understanding my needs, explaining the process as well as my options, and helped with any questions my father and I had. They work really fast and they resolved my legal issues efficiently & had our best interests at heart.

Highly recommended!
My friend recommended me to them after a car accident. I was concerned because they were not local but they delivered. The staff picks up every time, you don't get a voicemail message, and the attorney I dealt with, Mohammad, was very knowledgeable.
Great customer service!