Jumbo travel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Jumbo travel

Tell us how Jumbo travel made you happy

"It is the worst experience i have ever had with this travel company, i booked my accommodation for 1 night with movenpick 6th october, cairo hotel with them and paid by my visa and they sent me confirmation but when i reached the hotel i didn't find any confirmations with the hotel and they refused to check in for me and when i contacted them to solve the problem they didn't do any thing and didn't refund my money back, i lost the money and i left the hotel and i had to pay for another hotel with more money and my trip was spoiled and my family were very frustrated"
Are you Jumbo travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Jumbo travel is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews