Junk Genius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Junk Genius
Read Junk Genius Reviews

Tell us how Junk Genius made you happy
Wanna move old furniture or accumulated junk? Call Junk Genius -- these guys are great. Matt was superb --he called ahead to let me know he was on his way. He arrived on time for the onsite estimating -- which we received within an hour. Matt came out today to haul our junk. Again, calling ahead before arrival. He, Jacob and another mover named Matt cleaned out our house in two hours. My wife and I couldn't be happier. Also, Jenny from the office called me to follow up. Excellent job, all around. Call Junk Genius.
Fast , friendly and did s great job! Will hire again!
Same day! Super fast! Great price!
Fast and sufficient
From the first phone call for information about services, to the completed job, everyone at Junk Genius were professional and friendly
Recieved ca CAll before arrival gentlemen and were friendly and efficient and will use your services again.
I originally contacted Junk Genius regarding removal and disposal of my hot tub. They came out and provided me the cost for removal. They explained each step of the process in advance. Because the hot tub was on my patio, they had to carry it through some trees. They were very careful in not damaging the trees and they did a very thorough clean-up of the area. I would not hesitate in using them again.
The team arrived on time, were courteous, and efficient. They had everything removed from the area quickly and completely. Great Job. We'd use Junk Genius again in the future.
Super easy and professional!
Great, efficient way to get rid of old electronics. Guys did a great, fast job!
They were awesome and very professional!
Great job, reasonable pricing. I really needed help on short notice and they delivered. Great job guys!!!!
John was super helpful in estimating our costs and quickly scheduling our clean out. The drivers were on time and got a very messy job done in quick order. I would definitely use Junk Genius again.
The team was amazing. Friendly, fast, accommodating and professional. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!
Junk Genius is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews