juravin.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend juravin.com

Tell us how juravin.com made you happy
I am amazed on how accurate and effective Don Juravin's instructions for a happier life. I had a really bad temper for a long time but I don't physically hit anyone; that's why I thought I wasn't harming or hurting somebody. I was wrong of course, I have abused the people around me and although there are no scars that I can see, they are hurting deeply. My ex girlfriend broke up with me, I was not in good terms with my family, and I was not happy wherever I go and what ever I do. Don Juravin helped me to find the peace and the courage to fix my broken relationships. Although some cracks are still there, I put effort to have closure with my ex gf and spend more time with people that matters to me. I found new things and hobbies that made my time worthwhile and I am happier now. Thank you Don.
It is funny, how can a man you don't know personally, can change your life forever. Well, I really would like the chance to meet you in person some day. I would just like to thank you for your selfless service and helping me lose 40 pounds. Thank you for teaching me to discipline myself and think about it deeply. At the end, it was all about me, so I really should take care of myself. If I do that, I am taking care of my family. God bless you Don! God bless that beautiful mind!
There are so many things to learn from Don Juravin. He gives a lot of helpful insights from lifestyle, success, and relationships to politics, researches, and global issues. He is really smart and inspiring.
Love your jokes! Love your incredibly intelligent sarcasm! You should seriously take that in account, maybe doing more funny videos? Whenever I would like to feel positive I just go his channels and let my mind laugh. There is so much more about Don! From helping people in their relationships, to mentoring and nurturing their lives. This world needs more people like Don and we can see that especially in this turbulent 2020 year. Now we are seeing the very foundations of humanity and starting to respect the little things around us, that is what Don is teaching. People like Don are the new leaders of the world and I must say he would be a great one!
Don Juravin is a person you'll value most once you start following him, his work and listen to his words. It is somehow really interesting how much a person can move you and get you straight from the ground, to do more of yourself. Don Juravin is the best mentor! He is the best motivator out there. Why do I think that? Well, following Don, helped me or us, my family overcome a disastrous fall down with our family business. You know, two spouses left unemployed with two children to take care of. A little bit hard time of not hiring, because of our age, took us in a little bit more of a sad situation, incurring disappointments and giving a terrible experience to our children. How funny life it is? Well, I started to follow Don and his life coaching tips. It started to get better and better from time to time and while we were working as dishwashers in one of our relatives small restaurant, we came with an idea to start a new business. Thank God, after 8 months, now we are seeing progress again. Was it worth the risk? Yes, definitely! Was it strange believing someone you are following online? Yes, of course! But that person you are following, inspired you and pushed you beyond your limits and your current situation! Yes its worth it! Now I am sure I can give my children a bright future. Thank you Don! The best there is!
Growing up in a very conservative family has affected me like I was not confident in my decisions, always scared of what other people would think of me, socially anxious, and not standing up for myself. It was a very tough journey of my teenage years up to now, but I learned through my mentor, Don Juravin that I should change my perspective and fight for something I deserve. Of course change doesn't happen overnight or in a snap of a finger, and it should be something that you put effort into. It is not like after watching a motivational video or read a post, you become a better person the next day. I believe it takes time and continuous development to achieve something big for your life. This motivation is something I have learned from other influential people but from Don Juravin alone. Everyday, the more I learn from him, I slowly becomes more confident and strong-willed to achieve the best.
Amazing person! The most positive I have ever seen. Inspiring, motivating and a real mentor. Helping people with their relationships and lives. I have learned so much new things from following Don. I must not forget his amazing sense of humor and sarcasm! If you have a bad day, just look for Don and make your day moving and positive. You will remember your goal and you will return back motivated!
A man you will not find anywhere else. A true mentor, taking care of his followers. These are the things I realized when I started to follow Don Juravin. Having problems in my long relationship with my boyfriend, I began to follow Don's advice for improving the relationships. There were many challenges that followed up, many love-hate stuff in the relationship, sometimes bringing it to an end, but anyway testing the extremes - we re-found our love for one another. We found again what was missing, a simple spark to lighten the fire among us and remember why we fell in love with one another. That is all thanks to Don! I am the reason why our relationship re-worked again. I was hoping to find a solution, an answer and I found about Don Juravin. Thank you mentor! Thank you really!
Well. Yes in most cases, but I am not totally agreeing with this. It doesn't mean that a young mother can't finish her wanted education and it doesn't mean that she can't get a decent job. I think it is all about the personality and the ambition that person has. These statistics are true yes, but most people think that raising a child is a difficult thing. No people, raising a child is the best thing that can happen to you, but that doesn't mean you should stop working on yourself. That doesn't mean you should stop developing yourself! You are a child to someone. Remember? That parent that raised you, wants to, wishes for you to finish a college or some course and get a decent job. You owe this to your parents, you owe that to your children! You owe it to yourself!
Don Juravin is a unique life-coach and mentor I have ever met. He has helped me reach the goals that I didn't think I was capable of reaching. First, he helped me realize that I can be better than my current situation, I was contented with my success and career but I learned that I can discover new things and pursue something greater. Second, he helped me change my mindset on people and it has helped me work my relationship with my family and those who are close to me. Third, I never thought I can have a good shot at love given some circumstances, but now I am married to my beautiful wife because I followed his advice and overcame my fear of rejection and failure. He helped me BELIEVE that I deserve something better, I deserved love. Lastly, I understood that humor is a necessity to all of my relationships, especially my wife. My daily routine became more fun and I am more comfortable now talking with my colleagues and new acquaintances. It has helped me build a meaningful and exciting social life. I am happy that despite the pandemic, Don still continues to share his funny and inspiring words and videos online. This review is my "thank you" note to all the things Don has done to help me and the advises he has in store for the future. I hope he will be of help to a lot more people.
Would you like to motivate yourself? Would you like to change your life? Do you need a mentor, helping you and encouraging you to do better? I can't think of any, except Don Juravin! I find Don really intelligent, amusing and surprisingly sarcastic and funny person. The first time I read about Don and I found him completely accidentally on the Web, it caught my attention with some wise words. It was something I have not read anywhere else, but it was pretty smart catching my attention. I am following his work since then, so it caught my mind of leaving a review about one of the most positive persons I have ever meet(not in person, but hopefully some day I will). Brilliant man. Simple and yet genius!
I admire people who are intelligent and who put humanity first, in front of themselves. Don Juravin is a person I admire the most. Don is a businessman, an entrepreneur, a mentor and a leader. If you look closely in his work and pay attention to the details, you will learn a lot about of how you should lead your life. Is it something that draws you back? Do you want to become a better person? You have something you want to do for ages, but still there is something drawing you behind? I think you will find the answers by following Don Juravin. Believe me, you will provoke so many questions and find so many answers, once you understand what he wants to say.
It is strange how much a person can affect your life, without knowing it personally or having a contact with it. It is like a good book, from your favorite genre, just reading and imagining, but making you feel good, down there, inside your soul. I feel that when I listen to Don, and you know what? I feel strange sometimes. Like I get some unknown but good aura around me. He is a true mentor! A true motivator! It is making me inspired, to just go and do, to want more from life. Every time I listen to Don, I feel energized, motivated to do more and more!
There is a thing called being generous and selfless. And there is a man called Don Juravin. When you are taking a look for the first time, maybe you won't see a connection, but when you will do a little research, you will see how much these things have in common with Don. I got fired from my job(I won't name it), because of a colleague's mistake and me being a supervisor had to see that coming and try to solve the problem. But without knowing of the mistake, I got fired without explanation...I am a single mother of two and this job got me a decent living with my kids. Now, unemployed and scared of our future, I got somehow depressed. Then a friend of mine, told me about Don and how she has been following him and his mentor-ship about having a good life. That is how I started to follow Don. I read and listened to his work carefully. Having passed some time, a spark lightened in me and pushed me out of my bad mood. Now I was unemployed for 7 months and I tried to do every kind of small jobs, but thanks to my small savings and again believing in myself(thanks to DON!) I got myself back on the track. I opened a small accounting office and I fulfilled my dream - to run a business of my own! Thank you Don for pushing me, thank you for helping to overcome my fears and be stronger. For my kids! Thank you!
I wish more people could've think and act like you do Don! I would like to pick the best words and to say "Thank you" for helping me lose 48 pounds and for motivating me and giving me the push to continue with the life and to take care of my family, but I can't think of them. I can just say from the bottom of my heart, I will be thankful to you forever and I will share your words and work everywhere I can. My whole family is really pleasant with me, that I got out of the bed and the hospital and I've just said, thank Don, he is the one responsible for me being here again!
Few months ago, I discovered Don. Since then I am following his work and I am strongly commited to it. Following him, I have started to understand life in a new, more positive way. From all the bad moments, which occurred in my life lately and I don't want to share them now, I found out how to to live life again. That is, all thanks to Don. His positive thoughts and understandings made me change myself. Mentor and a man of word. I don't know in which way to say THANK YOU DON!
Smart man! Powerful and wise thoughts, quotes and life tips. I am following you for some time and I am really impressed by your work and mission there. You've helped so many people to settle back to their normal lives or even inspire people to do more of what they do. I admire your life coaching and your powerful, moving thoughts. I follow you on Facebook and listen to your live sessions also. Sometimes I have the time to listen you while you are live, but anyway I listen to the sessions afterwards. I try to listen you carefully and always pick things which are connected to me and learn more. People like you should be leading the societies. People who want to do more good things in our world!
Wonderful person! Positive, fun, amusing and with his actions contributing to the happiness of the people, provoking them to express themselves in their best version. To fight, protect and live their dreams, not forgetting to help others in need. Don, you are a true inspiration to me! I love and adore people like you. You helped me be the best of me! Thank you, really!
I am admiring your work Don. I have been following your selfless service to the people, helping them in their hard times and advising them to solve the problems in their lives. Inspiring people to do more good and to be better and maybe the best version of themselves. I love your smooth and calm way of delivering the message and reminding everyone that all will be good and that everything will come in place, just to believe and be patient. Thank you Don! May God bless you and your family! I am helping you by helping others and reminding them of your words.
juravin.com is rated 4.98 based on 62 reviews