juravin.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend juravin.com

Tell us how juravin.com made you happy
I will just share my experience with Don in a few words. A wonderful, most positive, most sarcastically humorous person with a great sense of human emotion and a strong will to support and motivate you to lose weight and be a healthy person, living a healthy life!
Don Juravin you are the best healthy life coach in the world! Patient but with strong will to motivate you and get the most out of your spirit to make your life healthier! You know how to inspire people and that is the most unique thing about you!
Keep up with your work Don! You are the very genuine, selfless and motivating person I've ever meet! I wish you nothing, but all the best in your work and know that I am a great fan and a supporter!
The best healthy life coach ever! Can't wait to meet you in person one day! Keep up with the good work!
Don Juravin, you are the best healthy life coach in the world! Keep up the good work! I am a member of the boot camp and I want to share with everyone, that you are an example of how a coach needs to be! Thank you!
The best mentor there is! I am happy that I am one of your followers! Thank you for being caring and always available!
Don Juravin is a very special man. He is the best mentor I have encountered and he can help a lot of people with his wisdom and talent. Great Job Mr. Juravin!
A perfect example of how a true mentor needs to be. I appreciate people who listen carefully and know how they can help you. I am sure that everyone following Don and his life tips can agree that, he is one of a kind person and one of a kind mentor!
Finally, a person who is willing to help people and guide them to live a better life! A true example of a mentor. Don, I admire your motivation and care for the people in need. God bless you!
Caring and respecting his followers. One thing to admire the most is his selfless service and listening to the people. That is the most important part of mentoring. I just want to thank you for your assistance!
If you want to have your life changed and be supported by a real mentor, follow Don Juravin! Don is a wonderful person, one you would like to have it by your side for the rest of your life. His life tips and secrets will change your life, but only if you are following him with your heart. I greatly recommend him. Thank you, Don! Thank you for changing my life!
Thank you for your help and care. It is a rare thing finding people like you nowadays. I lost about 90 pounds in 6 weeks and I can't express how good I feel now and how grateful I am. Your guidance and motivation helped me to find the best in me. Don you are the best!
Finally a person who cares for people really! Keep up with the good work Don!
I wish there could be more people like you Mr. Don! I will forever be grateful for your assistance and mentoring me and my wife. You've helped us a lot in our lives! You gave us a motive and strength to continue after our hard time. Now I will spread your word everywhere and I will help people in need!
Don Juravin, the real mentor, the man who is helping the people selflessly! Thank you Don for teaching me how to pass the obstacles I was having in my life. Your mentoring helped me achieve my goals. I encouraged my self to take the next step in my career, so I quit my job and applied for a new one. I passed the test for the job interview and now I am progressing in this company! This is my dream job! Thank you Don!
Genius and a really funny person! I love your jokes, especially those about the marriage. Laughing at your jokes it makes my day, really! A selfless person always with the thought of helping people. Keep up the good work Don!
I am amazed on how accurate and effective Don Juravin's instructions for a happier life. I had a really bad temper for a long time but I don't physically hit anyone; that's why I thought I wasn't harming or hurting somebody. I was wrong of course, I have abused the people around me and although there are no scars that I can see, they are hurting deeply. My ex girlfriend broke up with me, I was not in good terms with my family, and I was not happy wherever I go and what ever I do. Don Juravin helped me to find the peace and the courage to fix my broken relationships. Although some cracks are still there, I put effort to have closure with my ex gf and spend more time with people that matters to me. I found new things and hobbies that made my time worthwhile and I am happier now. Thank you Don.
It is funny, how can a man you don't know personally, can change your life forever. Well, I really would like the chance to meet you in person some day. I would just like to thank you for your selfless service and helping me lose 40 pounds. Thank you for teaching me to discipline myself and think about it deeply. At the end, it was all about me, so I really should take care of myself. If I do that, I am taking care of my family. God bless you Don! God bless that beautiful mind!
There are so many things to learn from Don Juravin. He gives a lot of helpful insights from lifestyle, success, and relationships to politics, researches, and global issues. He is really smart and inspiring.
Love your jokes! Love your incredibly intelligent sarcasm! You should seriously take that in account, maybe doing more funny videos? Whenever I would like to feel positive I just go his channels and let my mind laugh. There is so much more about Don! From helping people in their relationships, to mentoring and nurturing their lives. This world needs more people like Don and we can see that especially in this turbulent 2020 year. Now we are seeing the very foundations of humanity and starting to respect the little things around us, that is what Don is teaching. People like Don are the new leaders of the world and I must say he would be a great one!
juravin.com is rated 4.99 based on 77 reviews