Just Gloves (justgloves.co.uk) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Just Gloves (justgloves.co.uk)

Tell us how Just Gloves (justgloves.co.uk) made you happy

"I find myself returning to 'Just Gloves' on a regular basis as I am yet to find anywhere else with such a good range of products at such good prices. Whatever type of glove I require, they have a number of options available - latex, vinyl, nitrile, powdered, powder free, etc. For DIY use when painting/decorating, working on the car or cleaning up after the pets, I always have a couple of boxes ready to use. For slippery work (car oil, grease, etc.) they even have ranges of chemical resistant nitrile gloves that are textured to give improved grip, while still allowing good dexterity and sensitivity to allow you to feel what you are doing while still protecting your skin. I usually find the ordering process very efficient, with different delivery options available. The economy delivery usually only takes 2 days, and is reasonably priced too."
Are you Just Gloves (justgloves.co.uk)? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Just Gloves (justgloves.co.uk) is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews