Just Travel Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Just Travel

Tell us how Just Travel made you happy

"I have used Just Travel several times and found them to always be helpful, polite, professional and the best part, very reasonably priced. Would recommend them."
Are you Just Travel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just Travel – A Cautionary Tale Having spent almost £500 for world insurance from Just Travel I naively thought I was covered for any calamities arising from travel problems. A flight in New Zealand was cancelled due to weather with the result we missed our tour connection, missed two days of tour which included sightseeing, travel, transfers and accommodation, and had to pay for additional alternative accommodation and travel to get to next catch up stop. As a consequence we lost £1000. Despite time consuming appeals etc the bottom line was that you have to read the small print and get out clauses. No redress whatsoever because it turns out the policy only covers main flights out and back – I wrongly made assumption (as most of us would I suspect) that all travel on the trip was covered. So be warned –I won’t be using them again, but if you do “buyer beware” and make sure you read the small print. You might not be covered at all!"
"I used JustTravel in 2018 and this year just booked with them for 3 further trips one of my trips in 2018 had to be cancelled for medical reasons as I went for unexpected knee surgery they were very understanding and helpful no quibble from the company I got the monies which was entitled to me returned. Their staff were most polite and helpful"
"I have used Just Travel twice now, and would recommend them to anyone with heart problems or medical conditions that other insurer's will not accecpt. Very polite and helpful, and the price is reasonable ."
"had my travel insurance for Tenerife accecpted although I have heart problems and am 79 years old without any problems,and the person speaking to on the phone was very helpful and polite.I have used this company before, when over travel insurers would not insure me due to my medical condition. Very re-assuring, and recommend this company to anyone needing travel insurance with heart problems."
"Professional, friendly and polite agent dealt with me."
"Easy to contact and no hassle in obtaining a quote"
Just Travel is rated 3.38 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access