Justfab Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Justfab

Tell us how Justfab made you happy

HMZ
"Fantastic customer service, just the best. Great product selection, happy customer. Thank you!"
Are you Justfab? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant company to order from and the quality of the stuff was brilliant. Very happy, deffenetly going to be ordering from them again"
"Awesome prices! Especially for VIP Membership. Cute and Stylish options. Im in love!"
"I was let down by this company, they do not give clear instructions and enter you to "promotions" but in reality it was of no benefit to me and it was just a money making scheme. After endless emails and trying to make calls I finally got through, this was after getting in touch with my bank to stop any payments going out. They did however refund me and cancelled the "VIP" membership, only after I really stood my ground and fought for my money back. Disappointed"
S W
"Great products and price, super-fast delivery :)"
"Would keep adding me back as a vip and charging me when I cancelled 3 times......"
Justfab is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews