justgorussia.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend justgorussia.co.uk

Tell us how justgorussia.co.uk made you happy

"The guides were really exceptional. They are independent contractors. GoRussia however was a failure on every front. The visa “expert” should study a map. There is no customer service. Everything is online, except it doesn’t work. Things became so confused and nobody answers the phone; not even the emergency number. When I did reach someone, this guy couldn’t be less engaged, grunting useless answers as a reply. Late pick ups, missed trains, gross misrepresentations, over billing and not delivering as to the agreement. Accusing clients of their mistakes. Basically, a disgrace. According to the itinerary they gave me, I was to be picked up at 9am to catch a 10am train. That train left at 8am. Whilst on the phone with their rep at the train station, the gorussia guy was trying to tell me the train was there. Clearly it wasn’t. Then a string of excuses. I bumped into other gorussia travelers who were also having their fair share of disappointment so I wasn’t alone. Save yourself and choose another."
Are you justgorussia.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
justgorussia.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews