https://justparrots.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://justparrots.co.uk/

Tell us how https://justparrots.co.uk/ made you happy
I ordered a cage for £270 in November. It came damaged and the delivery guys dumped a massive wooden pallet on my doorstep saying it came with the cage. Be WARNED you must dispose of this pallet yourself, JustParrots take no responsibility and should really be telling customers.

The main guy here is Steve (he answers the phone very unprofessionally) and seems half asleep. His partner Anton was contacted about the dent in my cage and paint damage. I also asked if they could take back their wooden pallet.

Anton said he would chase this with the warehouse but never did. He then stopped replying to my questions. I then called their number and sleepy Steve told me Anton would look into it and promised a call by the end of the day. To no surprise nobody called back.

I then went onto their Chat Service (which basically goes to Steve's phone) to address the matter further but Steve ignored my messages and was showing as Online. After 20 minutes of waiting for a reply to my live chat I told him if I had no response by weeks end I would be posting a negative review.

I was chasing this for almost a full month!

They are very fast to take payments but be WARNED there is ZERO after care service, even for damaged products!

You're better off going to a professional established supplier if you're ordering expensive goods. At least you will be taken care off after purchasing.
Outstanding customer service. Ordered bird uv lamp on 8/1/21. Received a call from Anton within 2 hours of ordering to say item had been dispatched. Received lamp 9/1/21. Lamp was as expected. Packaged well. Lovely service. Thank you
Purchased on 11th, supposedly posted on 15th, 29th still not arrived.
Tried all types of contact, nothing. I am out £46. Use another firm if I was you!
Ordered a cage for an African grey I was getting. Had amazing service and help from anton. He went above and beyond to make sure I had the cage in time. The Dakota cage is amazing the best cage I’ve got. Highly recommended and I will definitely be using again. Thank you so much.
Great service, loads of stock of high quality products and excellent helpful staff and fast delivery to boot!
https://justparrots.co.uk/ is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews