Kamud Drugs Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Kamud Drugs

How would you rate Kamud Drugs ?

"fast 5 day delivery to hungary. will order again"
"Sent them money. No product recieved. They ignore all my emails. I sent about 20. They are never available for live chat anymore. Also the only positive reviews I find out there all match the ones on their site. Its a pure SCAM do not send them anything!"
"Slow services albeit excellent quality"
"I've paid this organization $300 for 5gr of 2C-B and it's been 1 month since then. they don't respond my emails, they avoid me on their web. Scammers! Thiefs! Watch OUT!"
"it is an excellent company for purchase pharmaceutical products on line. customer service is always available and the shipments are fast. I recommend to all this site.Alb."
Kamud Drugs is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!