Kantech Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kantech

How would you rate Kantech?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kantech in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We had trouble to secure the right way forward for a loft conversion after two architect designers who were not R.I.B.A let us down by saying they had other work to do than to help us. That was two years later and three failed applications to the council. KANTEC however offered their surveyor and was told he knew his way around the council to give me confidence that they would help in a positive way. This made me happy."
Kantech is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews